Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful Thread 👏

All creations and comments here are brilliant. I miss him now more than ever. I am sure he must had a wonderful one with his friends and family.

His new video, looks like a new project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVBq7cTYK_U

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Barun.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Beautiful Thread 👏

Thanks for the message Zoya, I hardly come here. Just saw your PM Faiqa.

I know, I don't send PMs or messages to get on ppl's nerves. I just made one thread as there was none.

The entry of ASR has been adopted by many but no one could manage to galvanize the way ASR/Barun did. I am sorry, I am a true ASR fan, I will talk about that.

No apology Roop, as we all fall for him for ASR, and no doubt, he did full justice to it.

Was ASR possible without Barun Sobti? Absolutely not. Didn't many already have tried to fail to impress? Not only his eyes but also his voice modulation saying the same word in different ways with different expressions is what makes him unique.

In blue, no way, no matter what ppl say and think, and you are right, how many have tried and adopted the same but couldn't impress the way he did.

A man of expressions, yes he is. He is the only actor who can give different expressions in just minutes from eyes and face, from voice to body language. IPK has very few dialogues for him as compared to Khushi. But he emoted every single emotion without a word.

👏 smiley32 absolutely, he has a command on this and at the same time modulation of the voice, the timbre, the intensity with huskiness, all is his forte...

This one is my favourite one. Happy Bday King, Hope to see you in a role like ASR which can make us faint again.

image from google

Thank You dear for stopping by.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Celebration it is Faiqa!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Birthday to Barun Sobti.

Cheers......

Thnx dear ❤️ for the lovely pic.

Celebration it is always

Here you go, memories, some old creators were true to their hearts

credit to the creators.

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Here you go, memories, some old creators were true to their hearts

These are awesome, TFS Kiddo,

but I agree those days were the golden and the passion among girls was at the peak.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

A Birthday thread for our special man, I hope he had a wonderful one with his friends and family.

Cheers.

Thnx dear :)

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deeksha11

Hi, all is well ! And hope same at ur end! And yes you are right we are sailing in the same boat since 6th June 2011 or somewhere around that time😃 Let us continue our journey ardently celebrating the iconic show till I dunno when !

Good to hear that 😊 Life happens and still happening or in other words, will never stop...

Wishing the same, yes, we will celebrate as long as we wish for