Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Champaka04 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey

Can anyone help me find this ff called Hopes and Ambitions by ShwetapS it seems like the author has removed it...where else can i find it?

Ritza thumbnail
Hello, I have read an arshi ff few years back and unfortunately I doubt remember the name. I remember a few things Arnav had a son before meeting khushi khushi works under arnav as an intern khushi lost her parents in an accident when she was a child and arnav was also present and due to him the accident happened. Can anyone please help me in remembering the ff
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Ritza

Hello, I have read an arshi ff few years back and unfortunately I doubt remember the name. I remember a few thingsArnav had a son before meeting khushikhushi works under arnav as an internkhushi lost her parents in an accident when she was a child and arnav was also present and due to him the accident happened. Can anyone please help me in remembering the ff

Hey! 😊

I think it is "Holding it together" by Sandya. The story that you have described seems similar though Arnav having a son... I don't remember this. But then, it's been quite some time since I read it so it might be possible that I've forgotten a few details.

Currently it is on a protected blog but maybe you can try asking for an invite. The author is active and you will surely get a reply within few days.

Try searching it directly on google by name or search for Sandya's Pensieve.

I hope this helped. 😊

Love,

Stuti

Grace777 thumbnail

Hi Where can i get the link or episodes of IPKKND Rewind those 1 hr episodes which they showed right EK Jashan one can anyone please help.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Grace777

Hi Where can i get the link or episodes of IPKKND Rewind those 1 hr episodes which they showed right EK Jashan one can anyone please help.

Hey! 😊

Ek Jashn episodes are available on Hotstar (For free. No need of premium account.😊). Look for the last Season i.e. 12th in IPKKND.

Don't get confused by their seasons. They have distributed the episodes over seasons but all 12 are about Sanaya and Barun's IPKKND, the very first one. You will know by the poster of course. 11 seasons contain the episodes that were aired on television while season 12 has Ek Jashn epis.

About Rewind, well I've no idea. 🤔

Hope I could help 😊

Love,

Stuti

P.S. Ek Jashn epis are only about 15-20 min long on an average. So the 1 hour episodes that you're talking about maybe Rewind or something else... not sure 🤔

Edited by ssttuuttii - 4 years ago
Grace777 thumbnail

Hi thank you for the revert i got to see the 12th season but i'm asking about those episodes where ASR talks about his flasbacks and explains like all the 8 episodes was aired for 1 hr any idea about that.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Grace777

Hi thank you for the revert i got to see the 12th season but i'm asking about those episodes where ASR talks about his flasbacks and explains like all the 8 episodes was aired for 1 hr any idea about that.

Hey! 😃

I think you are referring to Ek Jashn only because the description you gave matches to what was shown in that. Yes, there are 8 episodes and they mostly comprise of flashbacks. 😛

Have a look through the episodes of season 12 of IPKKND-1 on Hotstar. I think you'll find what you're looking for. 😊

Love,

Stuti

Grace777 thumbnail

Hi sorry for the trouble i am talking about ek jashan only but in hotstar i guess they have cut short some where in youtube there was a video of 2 minutes ASR talking about kushi ne galat bola meine use construction site pein jaan buchke nei beja and then he says usne jab resignation paper dhi muje mera jeeth nei haar nazar aya.

😊

Rishifa thumbnail
I need help in finding the ff in which khushi and arnav marry against the wishes of family, payal is married to akash but loves/ lusts arnav and hates khushi. There was also a person arnav's uncle( his father's friend) who is negative. Anjali dies due as a result of a machine in which her saree got stuck .
thearts thumbnail

This is t

Red

Red Colour Powder – Ministry of Colours

Clue 2. The FF which brought about a Resurgence of activity in the forum... with its own share of emotions and tears, controversies and drama. Look in the first 8 pages of where it all started from.

Edited by Savera84 - 6 months ago