Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Also, Aftab is half-Parsi, half-HIndu.

Are you sure about Aftab? Coz I have read an interview where he says his mother is Iranian.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Look at Imran Khan. His dad is Anil Pal. Imran's official name is Imran Pal. His parents are divorced and his mother married Raj Zutshi. Dad also remarried.
See same case with Shahid Kapoor. His mother Neelima Azim married 3 times.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Swati. Forget Saeed, I am more inspired by Joginder.. He has captured my heart and mind so much that I just HAVE To watch Ranga Khush right now. My research shows that it is a classic 😉
Three bits of info I picked up about him

1. He made the original Sholay which was a hit in small centres and filed a case against Sippys
2. In the above mentioned movie 'Bindiya aur Bandook', he used the words Ranga Khush which could have also inspired Javed to coin 'Mugambo's famous words **All these BW greats are such chors**

3. The best - he bought rights of some Kamal Hassan Tamil movie, super imposed his acting/stills over Kamal's and released it in Hindi.. Looks like his face sold more than Kamal's😆
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fast trak

Are you sure about Aftab? Coz I have read an interview where he says his mother is Iranian.

Yup and Parsis are of Iranian origin too - that's what Aftab was referring to. Pretty sure his mom is Parsi - got this info from someone who knows Aftab personally.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

^Swati. Forget Saeed, I am more inspired by Joginder.. He has captured my heart and mind so much that I just HAVE To watch Ranga Khush right now. My research shows that it is a classic 😉

Three bits of info I picked up about him

1. He made the original Sholay which was a hit in small centres and filed a case against Sippys
2. In the above mentioned movie 'Bindiya aur Bandook', he used the words Ranga Khush which could have also inspired Javed to coin 'Mugambo's famous words **All these BW greats are such chors**

3. The best - he bought rights of some Kamal Hassan Tamil movie, super imposed his acting/stills over Kamal's and released it in Hindi.. Looks like his face sold more than Kamal's😆

OMG Joginder's da man!! It's a pity I haven't watched Ranga Khush - but one of these days I'll go watch the classic. You should check out this entire Ham scene series - Sajid has several more priceless scenes of Joginder films.

So much na-insafi and ignoring of Joginder's mahan talent - not fair!

Someone posted a pic of the poster of that Kamal Hassan superimposed film on FB and I nearly fell off my chair - when, when was Kamal so desperate as to work with Joginder in the same film? But then found out about Joginder's genius superimposition technique - aur Joginder ji ke liye meri shraddha aur badh gayi 😆
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Is Imran Khan Hindu or Muslim?

Hindu+Muslim+Christian/Jew

Anil Pal's mother was a Brit.

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Eh? Who is Joginder anyway!

Aftab said in a TV show that he's half Parsi.

If that Baton Baton Mein guy is a Jew & Pearl Padamse's son, why is he a Choudry then?

Edited by eeyoretel - 11 years ago
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isn't siddarth anand , Tinu's nephew? I think ARK is jewish too, isn't he? Was Aamir's dad's fling with young actress, Jiah Khan's mom?
246851 thumbnail

me me me, Aditya Roy kapoor?
441597 thumbnail
Guys, time for a new thread.
@Eeyore: I meant the religion he practises.