Please don't make India Forums another Reddit gossip site

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

As a reaction to the Subash K. Jha article I wrote that neither this 'non'-journalist nor the article is credible (again an anonymous source, no attempt to verify anything with Ranveer or the producer/director).

When wanting to post, I was pleasantly suprised that the thread not only got closed but also deleted...I went then to the respective reddit page and noticed that the mentioned article was taken from that site like all the other gossip about that subject.

It isn't the first time that members here bring (almost always) negative gossip from the Reddit site into the forum which (equally almost always) leads to a quite negative ambiance in the thread.

Regardless our own preferences for actors and actresses, I would not like this forum get lowered on the 'reddit-level'.

What is the opinion of members here?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The article is by Subash K Jha. Does he work for Reddit now? Also, how did the entire post get deleted? It wasn't just closed, but completely removed. Hmm.

Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

As a reaction to the Subash K. Jha article I wrote that neither this 'non'-journalist nor the article is credible (again an anonymous source, no attempt to verify anything with Ranveer or the producer/director).

When wanting to post, I was pleasantly suprised that the thread not only got closed but also deleted...I went then to the respective reddit page and noticed that the mentioned article was taken from that site like all the other gossip about that subject.

It isn't the first time that members here bring (almost always) negative gossip from the Reddit site into the forum which (equally almost always) leads to a quite negative ambiance in the thread.

Regardless our own preferences for actors and actresses, I would not like this forum get lowered on the 'reddit-level'.

What is the opinion of members here?

Now you want to tell everyone what they can and cannot post?

And your opinion about certain journalists is not important enough to forbid everyone from posting anything.

Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

The article is by Subash K Jha. Does he work for Reddit now? Also, how did the entire post get deleted? It wasn't just closed, but completely removed. Hmm.

That article is published in TimesNow therefore i dont know why Reddit is mentioned here.

Its looks like Ranveer's PR team reached even IF.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aisa uss thread mei kya ho gaya jo pura thread hi vault mei daal diya? For 40-45 minutes I was gone, before that the thread was still active, wapis login kia toh gayab, I got to know through my notifications, in which Clochette you liked my post, jaise hi I opened the thread was gone smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Tag a mod or Vijay to get an answer

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Now you want to tell everyone what they can and cannot post?

And your opinion about certain journalists is not important enough to forbid everyone from posting anything.

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Its looks like Ranveer's PR team reached even IF.

black: No.

red: No.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Word Count: 0

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s too late

I_M_SultaN thumbnail