Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I believe copy pasting reddit comments are not allowed here in the forum.

But lately it was done quite often... (i like it when those threads get closed/deleted the moment they incite member 'wars' and bad language)...that's why my concern...I like the IF and I'm saddened by the lowering of the communication-level between members which reddit Posts often incite smiley13

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Mujhe toh dekhna bhi naseeb nahi hua woh thread....smiley19

@ Clochette....u r my MID....so behave like one.....stop liking Ranveer...and start liking Ranbir...smiley16

Oh dear smiley27what to do if I like both (with knowing about some 'flaws' they have)...I won't give up on both... (so please pardon my infidelity smiley9)

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

This thread didn’t come up when there were gossip posted from Reddit here about RK smiley36

Anyways - I agree with the OP but this standard should be same for all actors!

It had been the accumulation of Reddit-postings in the last weeks that made me open this thread.

Btw...whatever someone here thinks, I did never report a post/member without letting the respective member know openly (to all to see it). So no, it wasn't me who reported the Subash K Jha article post. I wrote a comment on it but when I wanted to post it, the thread had been closed and deleted.

AS for the standard...big Y E S, Nishita...it "should be the same for all actors"...and the liking/disliking of an actor/actress should not result in insulting/demeaning language - neither of the bashed celeb nor of a member.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I posted the article by Subhash K Jhn from TIMESNOW about Rakshas. Some couldn't digest it, so they reported it as a reddit comment/Post and the Mods closed the other thread.

anyway here the article with the Source:

Kaya, what you did in that post only shows your bias about me...it seems that you didn't even try to ponder about if my opinion could have some value... and posting the same article in this thread reaks - to me - of a childish counter-reaction...

I don't know why you didn't just post the link from Times Now website and not an exact copie of what had been posted on Reddit...

If you want to discuss the Times Now published rumour, why not make a new thread about that...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago

I don’t think we should be restricted on what we post but we should try not to post things that misconstrued

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

If you want to discuss the Times Now published rumour, why not make a new thread about that...

It will get deleted after some time
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don't think so...I'm sonfident that the mods handle a thread considering the level on which the discussion is done...smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t think we should be restricted on what we post but we should try not to post things that misconstrued

Jess, absolutely right...and 'only' gossip (predominently negative) based on anonymous sources without the try to verify how genuine the message is - imo - mostly based on either negative campaigns or biased praising. I'm quite suspicious of both (also when it comes to ShahRukh...just to clarify).

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I love Reddit, had some really good stuff come out of there. Gamestop for starters, all that Navya bullying was exposed (with photo IDs and all provided). That S Jha column was so brutal and mean, there are better ways to gossip IMO. But with all gossip/speculation, take everything with a pinch of salt and don’t always be gullible, simple.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It depends on members' language behaviour, I think...