Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It will get deleted after some time

Of course it will after all ranveer's Pr team are cleaning up😉

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I love Reddit, had some really good stuff come out of there. Gamestop for starters, all that Navya bullying was exposed (with photo IDs and all provided). That S Jha column was so brutal and mean, there are better ways to gossip IMO. But with all gossip/speculation, take everything with a pinch of salt and don’t always be gullible, simple.

That is something I can relate to...and if one likes to read gossip why not go to the respective Reddit site.

It's not really the posting of gossip here that bothers me but what it - mostly - 'brings in it's train'...

I got the feeling that "Newbies" are created to vent negativity... and that the member-attacking increases with Reddit-quoting posts.

Gossip - far too often - is confounded with facts which lead to judgemental posts based on bias... I feel that this is unfair.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Oh, darling, don't take yourself too seriously. You're not important enough to get anything from me.

Blue-Ice asked, I just posted the article. That was all.

And yes, that was the last time you called me childish. Otherwise you'll see my real reaction and I do have some words that would suit you.

What a telling reaction... yes, give me the bold...if it "would suit you" smiley1

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t think we should be restricted on what we post but we should try not to post things that misconstrued

That would be a very slippery slope Jessy.......what is misconstrued .....will be perceived differently by different people and different fandoms......How do u regulate that??

Posting a tweet, a reddit post from anonymous people will be chaotic.......because you(general) might think it is genuine......I might think its misconstrued......where will we stop??

Twitter is filled with ugly tweets from ALL fandoms about rival stars......if that is allowed .....you can't even imagine the bull shit that can be posted here.....

This is a moderated forum....atleast I know that I am here because of that......otherwise this place would have been a jungle.....

Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

What a telling reaction... yes, give me the bold...if it "would suit you" smiley1

LoL🤣 there is no need for "bold" for a newbie who didn't know what bollywood was some time ago.

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 months ago
791198 thumbnail

I only use Reddit to read snark pages about my ex’s influencer ex gf. Those people are brutal. Oh and also to gain insight into the mind of a typical bigot.

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I only use Reddit to read snark pages about my ex’s influencer ex gf. Those people are brutal. Oh and also to gain insight into the mind of a typical bigot.

so reditt should not be allowed here is ur take? Tagging bi too because I’m trying to get the jist. But twitter is needed to post things that are happening
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

so reditt should not be allowed here is ur take? Tagging bi too because I’m trying to get the jist. But twitter is needed to post things that are happening

as far as i'm aware we are not allowed to post unverified or unofficial stuff from twitter and reddit or any other social media site.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That would be a very slippery slope Jessy.......what is misconstrued .....will be perceived differently by different people and different fandoms......How do u regulate that??

Posting a tweet, a reddit post from anonymous people will be chaotic.......because you(general) might think it is genuine......I might think its misconstrued......where will we stop??

Twitter is filled with ugly tweets from ALL fandoms about rival stars......if that is allowed .....you can't even imagine the bull shit that can be posted here.....

This is a moderated forum....atleast I know that I am here because of that......otherwise this place would have been a jungle.....

but twitter tweets gives us news and also tell us what things going on like instagram and we do post news and gossip on celebs and many like to indulge in gossipy convo. Regading reditt it seems to be just gossip portal

Only posts from credible sources should be allowed.......some one who is known and can be taken to task if they are trying to peddle wrong news.....not only reddit....random tweets also...