Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

You largely are..(IMO)smiley20

Aww....that is sweet of you .smiley27....but I am not even close to being neutral....I am not nasty to the actors I don't like and I do appreciate them sometimes and defend them if they are being unnecessarily targeted......but I am not neutral...smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Chalo jaane doh.....Moms , Dads and families should be kept away from this mess....

I know. They should and I will do thatsmiley20
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Aww....that is sweet of you .smiley27....but I am not even close to being neutral....I am not nasty to the actors I don't like and I do appreciate them sometimes and defend them if they are being unnecessarily targeted......but I am not neutral...smiley36

I have a different take on that though..

You defending the works of the actors you like (I was not in the Forum during BM, Dilwale clash but I'm sure you must have batted for Khan Saab smiley36), you defending Suhana which I'm sure you do not because she is SRK's daughter (although I don't share the same view with you in that regard), you disliking Alia in Sadak, RK in Besharam are fine. Such preferences are normal.

We are human beings and we have our biases, so none can be neutral. However, I have seen you defend every actor (just because it is happening for RK-Alia more often currently) irrespective of your preferences. You were the one who opened thread appreciating DP for her Oscars, you were the one who raised the voice for not dragging anyone's family members and I've also seen you chide Khan Saab whenever he does something nasty (like the recent one when he was smoking in a crowd full of people)..

So yeah I'd say there are a few members who are (that's why I say largely, not completely) neutral and I do feel you are one of them..

No worries if you don't feel the same..smiley1

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I have a different take on that though..

You defending the works of the actors you like (I was not in the Forum during BM, Dilwale clash but I'm sure you must have batted for Khan Saab smiley36), you defending Suhana which I'm sure you do not because she is SRK's daughter (although I don't share the same view with you in that regard), you disliking Alia in Sadak, RK in Besharam are fine. Such preferences are normal.

We are human beings and we have our biases, so none can be neutral. However, I have seen you defend every actor (just because it is happening for RK-Alia more often currently) irrespective of your preferences. You were the one who opened thread appreciating DP for her Oscars, you were the one who raised the voice for not dragging anyone's family members and I've also seen you chide Khan Saab whenever he does something nasty (like the recent one when he was smoking in a crowd full of people)..

So yeah I'd say there are a few members who are (that's why I say largely, not completely) neutral and I do feel you are one of them..

No worries if you don't feel the same..smiley1

See I will always have a soft corner for SRK's kids.....so my bias will always be there...I will never find Suhana ugly.....She is not Aish....but she is cute as a button for me.....smiley36....Since I am SRK's fan....liking anything related to him comes naturally to me....I cannot ever be extra harsh.....kya karoon....koshish karoon fir bhi nahi hota...smiley36

As for you....I always feel that whatever you say on this forum...is almost always backed by logic and reasoning...which I like..smiley20

I say almost always....because we are humans...and we do tend to fly off our handles...once in a while when we are annoyed, irritated or frustrated......smiley36...so I tend to ignore those few times...smiley36

My thing is that I understand what TM and others saying but this place isn’t like reditt which as many users or Twitter or Instagram and in case it becomes knit picking on what we can or can not post the activity that is here will be non existent because members like gossip portals majority want spicy gossip and rumors to post. Most will post post one things on who they like and vice versa on whom they don’t. I have been seeing this in the rk alia and rs deepika threads which seem to be more discussed like The khans. I just know that the Salman group not only celeb but the small group gets target because on him which to me is more serious then just targeting Salman. We have experience when his movies are releasing or anything members will take unnecessary pot shots not relating to the topic. Example in the Cannes thread Salman was dragged in because someone on twitter whose not even a member here to begin( though that don’t matter ) said something on Mrs giggly on Twitter and then suddenly in that thread Salman was brought in regarding his age etc. What does he remotely have todo with Cannes ? Was he there no ? Did he tell Mrs giggles what to wear no? Her stylists dressed her and there others too who trolled the looks including her own base on twitter and Instagram but that particular tweet was posted because it happened to be someone on twitter who likes Salman. Yet no one said nothing.

My point in my long post is when the Khans esp Salman is targeted there isn’t topics on topics opened in why this and that instead we just tend to take in stride or like me in case it’s not the right context I will post the right context. In case it something I don’t like but he said it I just ignore since I don’t agree with it either but in case incorrect then I make sure to post what’s correct. That aside I get that these days it’s about rk/alia vs ranveer/Deepika and once in while some others. And I do notice one base gets more upset then other. I just don’t know how one can monitor or cross check everything that’s posted here and I’m sure still some will criticize the simplest things

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Moral policing

Moral policing/questioning of other member's opinion is not allowed in the forum . Please understand that members can post their point of view in a civil manner .If you find it offensive ,please use the report button . We are here to take necessary action. But do NOT start dictating to others what and where they should post. ONLY the DT have the authority to do so.