Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

@Bold: Like Rajesh Khanna was supposed to have Rs400 crore worth real Estate at the time of his death. Is it true? What happened to his live-in companion.Did she get a share of his money? Did Dimple get a share or was it divided between his daughters?

Yep - Rajesh Khanna had a real estate mega fortune - the man was house poor. He was sitting on property worth crores but had very little cash flow. Akshay the smart cookie always stayed on good terms with sasurji.

Dimple and Rajesh never formally divorced and for some bizarre reason Rajesh Khanna never left a will even though he'd been suffering for a while. Hence, unfair though it is - Dimple and her daughters get all. I doubt his live in companion would get anything.

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Recent pics of Sadhana

Watching We are family together

Edited by Cutie_Pri - 11 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Thanks for the article Pri - too bad Sadhana's husband couldn't really establish himself - he wasn't a bad director - he directed Sadhana in Inteqaam and that was a pretty good film.

Apparently her uncle (Babita's dad) was also an actor - they are also 3 generations in films 😆
Persephone_Pri thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Thanks for the article Pri - too bad Sadhana's husband couldn't really establish himself - he wasn't a bad director - he directed Sadhana in Inteqaam and that was a pretty good film.

Apparently her uncle (Babita's dad) was also an actor - they are also 3 generations in films 😆

Yaa it was sad reading how luck didn't favor them

Even there were news abt some friction between Asha n Sadhana

Asha Bhosle Seeks Registration Of FIR Against Actress Sadhna

PTI [ Updated 15 Mar 2012, 20:15:39 ]
Asha Bhosle Seeks Registration Of FIR Against Actress Sadhna

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/asha-bhosle-seeks-registration-of-fir-against-actress-sadhna-3849.html
Edited by Cutie_Pri - 11 years ago
Persephone_Pri thumbnail

haha acting is in their khoon too 😉 😛 wonder why Kareena doesn't take their name while chanting the kapoor khandan jhaap 😆
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
I think Sadhana is close to Salman's family. Salman was quite vocal abt the harassment
http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/salman-khan-to-sadhana-s-rescue-49968
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie_Pri

I think Sadhana is close to Salman's family. Salman was quite vocal abt the harassment
http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/salman-khan-to-sadhana-s-rescue-49968

Salman's step-mom Helen and Sadhana are close buddies - so I guess Salman felt obliged to come to her side.

swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie_Pri

haha acting is in their khoon too 😉 😛 wonder why Kareena doesn't take their name while chanting the kapoor khandan jhaap 😆

After the way the Kapoor khandan treated her mom, I'm amazed Kareena does their jaap so much. I guess she knows no one would care about Kareena Shivdasani - that Kapoor surname has taken her where she is today.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess Asha Parekh is also another to that buddy list. But she managed to survive well and smart. These are kind of close knit friends unlike nowadays always bitching about each other 😆
I also remember reading an old article years ago where Sharmila had stated dislike for Rajesh. She said she acted with him but couldn't connect with him any more than that. I also remember Asha Parekh talking on similar lines. That guy was way too arrogant.
But say whatever Rajesh Sharmila chemistry was amazing in Aradhana and Amar Prem.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After the way the Kapoor khandan treated her mom, I'm amazed Kareena does their jaap so much. I guess she knows no one would care about Kareena Shivdasani - that Kapoor surname has taken her where she is today.

Those sisters got the best of both worlds...dads powerful surname and moms smartness. Imagine if it was vice versa 😆