Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
O yes!!! Leela Naidu & Devika Rani are & were a class apart!!! But to say that Madhubala wasnt stunningly beautiful isnt correct. Though Leela & Devika were definitely THE bombs. And yes, ARB does look like a young Devika Rani 😊
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mogs - so Richa is basically recycling already published news eh!

By the way, no one seems to call out Pichkari for the fact that he spends so much time with Ayan who clearly bats for the other team and has a massive crush on Pichkari. Another SRK-K-Jo in the making? 😆
donthavealife thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasnt Ayan with his girlfriend in Spain?
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: donthavealife

Wasnt Ayan with his girlfriend in Spain?

Who is his girlfriend? Check out this blind item - can't be anyone other than him

http://bollywoodq.com/a-directors-actor/405.html
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82313519

Narcissism alert 😆

Richa adds more detail in her BIs. That piece on Salma Agha... Read that before. But Richa's one was a lizard eye view of that story 😆

swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82313519

Narcissism alert 😆

Richa adds more detail in her BIs. That piece on Salma Agha... Read that before. But Richa's one was a lizard eye view of that story 😆

😆 Good call Mogs - this threesome holiday in Spain totally reminds me of the family vacations SRK used to take with K-Jo tagging along - those good ol' days - woh bhi kya din they - pre-PeeCee days!

Yes she does - the only solid BI she did among all the stories was the one about Raveena Tandon. Hadn't seen that reported anywhere.

Originally posted by: swati1975us

😆 Good call Mogs - this threesome holiday in Spain totally reminds me of the family vacations SRK used to take with K-Jo tagging along - those good ol' days - woh bhi kya din they - pre-PeeCee days!

Yes she does - the only solid BI she did among all the stories was the one about Raveena Tandon. Hadn't seen that reported anywhere.

Uh... Which one? Can you share the link please?

swati1975us thumbnail

Uh... Which one? Can you share the link please?

I'm guessing the older actress here is Raveena Tandon. The film is Shobhana 7 Nights - a B grade project she did last year. Actor's Amit Purohit

Here's Raveena and Amit

Originally posted by: swati1975us

I'm guessing the older actress here is Raveena Tandon. The film is Shobhana 7 Nights - a B grade project she did last year. Actor's Amit Purohit

Here's Raveena and Amit

"the older actress who... many say is his ticket to several meaty projects (but they are mostly in multi-starrer films) "

^ Which movies are these?

& who is that diamond merchant (His fling's dad) who has bought a talent management company & was linked to a prominent yesteryears actress?

swati1975us thumbnail

"the older actress who... many say is his ticket to several meaty projects (but they are mostly in multi-starrer films) "

^ Which movies are these?

& who is that diamond merchant (His fling's dad) who has bought a talent management company & was linked to a prominent yesteryears actress?

I'm assuming the reference is to the fact that she cannot get him solo lead projects, but can recommend him to friends for bit roles here and there.

As for the diamond merchant, absolutely no clue - tried googling like mad but zero info.

Prominent yesteryear actress - could be Poonam Dhillon because I believe she's still single after her divorce. Can't think of any other name.