Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You have really bad taste then bcuz Madhubala is FUGLY 🤢🤢🤢

😆😆😆 Madhubala is seriously over rated. Horrible actress and mediocre beauty. Her death immortalized and eternalized her image. I find other old actresses much more beautiful.

Errghh!

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why did Feroz Khan divorce Sundari? He apparently loved her madly. Was he having a thing with Zeenie along with bro? He's really colourful.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fast trak

Why did Feroz Khan divorce Sundari? He apparently loved her madly. Was he having a thing with Zeenie along with bro? He's really colourful.

It's odd that it took her this long to get fed up of Feroze's shenanigans since they divorced after being married 20 years. It's weird - after I read your post I googled Sundari Khan's pics and thought - damn her face looks so familiar - was she an actress?

And then I read she was 70s small time actress Sonia Sahani's sister! No wonder she looked familiar.
441597 thumbnail
I find Madhubala very beautiful, but not ALL THAT. Hema Malini, Madhuri and Parveen Babi are much better looking IMO.
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

I find Madhubala very beautiful, but not ALL THAT. Hema Malini, Madhuri and Parveen Babi are much better looking IMO.

She had a gorgeous smile and a charm all her own. In films like Kala Pani and Half Ticket she had loads of charisma. But was she the great beauty that everyone seems to think she is? Not really.

That would have to be Leela Naidu - stunningly beautiful woman - a pity she acted in only a handful of Hindi films.

441597 thumbnail
Devika Rani, Mala Sinha, Vyjayanthimala, Meena Kumari, Zubeidaa were oodles prettier than Madhubala. It was mainly her tragic death that gained her that sympathy-epithet.
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Devika Rani, Mala Sinha, Vyjayanthimala, Meena Kumari, Zubeidaa were oodles prettier than Madhubala. It was mainly her tragic death that gained her that sympathy-epithet.

Who was Zubeida? And Madhubala had a point - Saira was actually prettier than her - just go see how gorgeous she is in Junglee.

I find Mumtaz's beauty very underrated - I always thought she was gorgeous!
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Leela Naidu was gorgeous. I find Tanuja, Sharmila Tagore, Saira Banu, Waheeda Rehman, Nutan,Sadhna very beautiful.

Sadhna wanted ppl to remember her as how she looked when she was young and became a recluse. She hardly comes out of house or attend any filmi functions.Sad.

Devika Rani was class apart. I often thought Aishwarya looked a bit like young Devika Rani.
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Leela Naidu was gorgeous. I find Tanuja, Sharmila Tagore, Saira Banu, Waheeda Rehman, Nutan,Sadhna very beautiful.

Sadhna wanted ppl to remember her as how she looked when she was young and became a recluse. She hardly comes out of house or attend any filmi functions.Sad.

Devika Rani was class apart. I often thought Aishwarya looked a bit like young Devika Rani.

Devika Rani was the entire package - well educated, posh, sophisticated, talented and beautiful. Also very unconventional - she was just the most awesome actress we've ever had in Hindi films.

Yes it's a pity how Sadhana has become a recluse - so many of these actresses have an inability to let go of their own image of their charisma and youthful beauty. They cannot seem to get that there's more to them than simply their looks. Suraiyya is almost the same - but I saw her once when they gave her a lifetime award and she came to collect that.

Sadhana is Babita's cousin so she's Kareena and Karisma's aunt - wonder if they keep in touch.
441597 thumbnail
Zubeidaa belonged to either the pre-Devika Rani period OR was her contemporary, don't remember. She married Maharaja Birendra Victor. Wiki her.