Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

πŸ˜†PNPC with Chanachur is even hotter!

With muri and a little aam-tel on the side. Slurp!

I have muri and chanachur - but alas no aam-tel 😭!! Muri with aam-tel is the food of gods I tell ya! Man now I'm missing all the jhalmuri vendors on local trains - waaah!
swati1975us thumbnail

That's what I guessed. My bad--I used to think this pic was fairly rare. Turned out I was wrong after no less than four people (including you) identified it correctly. πŸ˜†

Yes - he does have a very distinctive face - very identifiable.
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Yes - he does have a very distinctive face - very identifiable.

Yeah, he does. And a lot of the people who didn't know the pic found him "hot". πŸ˜‰
Wonder how he'd have reacted to this adjective.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aaah jhaal muri! Doi Mach! Maangsho with mutton curry!! Mustard fish curry!! I am Rajput but O God, I love S Indian & Bengali food!! Even the vegetarian food is so delice! Someone give me Bengali food pls!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry to barge in here like this but can someone please explain to me the whole Sonakshi and Reena Roy angle?. I didn't know before but my cousin showed me pictures of Reena Roy and how she's a replica of Sonakshi and also how Shotgun Sinha and Reena had an affair back in the day...so is Sona Reena's daughter or not? Did Poonam adopt her or something?😳
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Sorry to barge in here like this but can someone please explain to me the whole Sonakshi and Reena Roy angle?. I didn't know before but my cousin showed me pictures of Reena Roy and how she's a replica of Sonakshi and also how Shotgun Sinha and Reena had an affair back in the day...so is Sona Reena's daughter or not? Did Poonam adopt her or something?😳

Nope, all speculation. But Sonakshi does resemble Reena a lot.
441597 thumbnail
On the John-Bipasha orgy rumours, weren't Feroz Khan and Kabir Bedi also known to engage in similar "extra-curricular activities"?
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nope, all speculation. But Sonakshi does resemble Reena a lot.

damnn 😲 that is crazy though. It sucks if she is seeing how close Sonakshi is to Poonam

Thanks for the fast reply😊
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

It is uncanny how much Sonakshi looks like Reena Roy - but the fact is that she looks a lot like her mother Poonam too! Look up Poonam's pics when she was young, she and Reena looked quite similar. Shatru totally has a type πŸ˜†
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovebull

I don't think it's well known, but Madhubala belonged to an Afghani royal family distantly related to the Mughals. No wonder then, that she has always reminded me of a proto-type of a Mughal princess!! I can completely see her has Mumtaz Mahal- And what do you know! Her name is Mumtaz too! I've never seen any woman, even ARB, DP, Waneeda Rehman or any other great beauties, to be as breathtakingly beautiful as Madhubala.. Gayatri Devi & Madhubala have set the Yardstick of Beauty for centuries to come. 😳

You have really bad taste then bcuz Madhubala is FUGLY 🀒🀒🀒