Frequent Posters

devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mujhe bhi Iss Pyar ko kya naam doom wapas chahiye
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update was sweet Arnav calling Nani for Khushi. Seems like they are both getting affected by their attraction
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo on the new thread zehra
what a lovely update dear
enjoy watching the pics - pls don't take them off - they are so aptly placed zehra - nostalgia
superb update zehra
thx
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread awesome update loved it
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Arnav actually being nice to her. Good to see her getting along with the family members especially nani.
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved thr update!! They r having feelings now for each.. Hehe it was nani.who came and.not buaji..
Great chap!! Totally Loved it
Plss update ur next chappy soon <3 !!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hear you Lazy. The show was indeed something different. Loved the way you have penned down the classic scenes of IPK here. And the rain hug - hayee. The only one rain sequence in the whole show and it was not at all a gimmick to raise TRPs. Now a days everything is a gimmick in other shows - be it a rain dance or what not. But I loved the fact that there was no such thing in IPK. It had the correct ingredients for good show - a good cast and a good story. Wish it just comes back on TV somehow. The update was awesome and loved reading the story. So finally Arnav is feeling something for Khushi and Khushi I think is getting attracted to Arnav. Now need to see what happens next. Thanks for updating. I thought you left this story in between. Good to know that you are going to update it more regularly. Can't wait for the next update now.
Downhill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
simply brilliant
loved it
keep writing
thnxx for such awesome stuff
abayance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update. reminded me of tje show. i like it when u present shyam as a good character...in the shiw itself i always expected him to change one day and become +ve one. lovely use of pics. felt like watching the show again. waiting for next update
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations on the new thread!!

Looks like things are about to get quite interesting with Khushi and Arnav around each other quite a lot. Lets see how long they fight these feelings. I liked how the family supported her decision to work , instead of discouraging her. I found it funny how Lavanya remembered her terrible times during her one month internship at AR lol

And of course couldn't finish without mentioning Vandana's poem!! She is multi talented and her poems are simply brilliant! The ease at which she is able to do multiple poems is mind boggling! It would take me ages to try an write a poem. But it was a perfect poem for the story!
Edited by ssyahoo - 11 years ago