Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Chapter 240

Vasantmitra and Prithvi were very happy together in their personal cosy place near the lake where only they and their guards and Chandra with Dai Maa were staying. They were having the time of their life with their son, who was fully enjoying his parents love and care.

Avantika came to meet Kamla who was with her son all lonely....

Avantika- It is so sad, isn't it Mukhya Maharani.

Kamla- What is sad?

Avantika- Well, since you had your child, Maharaj hasn't visited you, not even for the child he called his own heir. She mocked Kamla, ugh....so much you did for Vasantmitra and got nothing in return, she is so selfish, well, if she wasn't loyal to me, her sister, she could never be loyal to you.

Kamla- I was mentally prepared for this loneliness when I married him.

Avantika- Really? What made you siblings bootlick Prithvi and Vasantmitra so much? I mean you guys sacrificed so much for them, Samagra sacrificed his love, lost his wife, you are facing loneliness, and they are enjoying somewhere else, having fun like a family, they just don't care about you two. I heard Prithvi was even ready to kill Samagra, what payback he gave for his sacrifices. Just imagine, if Samagra had been selfish, by now Vasantmitra would spending time with Samagra there. Kamla, you should demand your rights.

Kamla- And end up even losing my friendship like you?

Avantika shocked- Look at yourself Avantika, so miserable, Maharaj has literally abandoned you, he has offered you so many times to just marry again. But you are destroying your life. Bhaiyaa and I are not some sacrificial lambs, we chose our own self respect unlike you.

Avantika shocked....

Kamla- I perfectly knew what I was getting myself into, I still prefered to marry Maharaj and even if I don't have his love,i have his regard and respect. Samagra Bhaiya didn't pursue Vasantmitra and you know why? Because he didn't want to give pain to his love, Vasantmitra loved Prithvi and if he had separated her from him, he would be guilty of hurting her. Bhaiya loves her so much he can't give her any pain. He suffered everything very silently. Its not like he was abandoning Prarthna, he never wanted to reveal it to anyone, Prarthna was happy but she turned evil in her delusions, tried to kill Vasantmitra and her child and when she saw she was caught she lost her mental balance. You know what Avantika, it's better you focus on your life than gaslighting me against Vasantmitra.

Avantika irritated left the room.....

Samagra was with Kaya and he was very much healed from the wound.

Samagra- Kaya, you cared for me so much, I am really happy with your service.

Kaya came towards him and looked at him, her eyes made his heart beat faster.....Kaya was applying ointment on his shoulder.........she came really close to him....she looked at him again and their eyes met....they started staring at each other.

Kaya came a little closer to him, they closed their eyes........and then they kissed, ointment fell from her hand and they started kissing passionately........he had visions of Vasantmitra smiling and every moment he spent with her....he pulled Kaya closer.....and he kissed her neck.....but suddenly he broke it and started taking heavy breath..

Kaya- What happened?

Samagra irritated- No, it's just that.....suddenly, he saw a mark on her chest...he removed her upper cloth.....she smiled as she thought he had accepted her, he touched the mark and was shocked......

Samagra in shock said- Oh My God

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Chapter 241

Samagra was shocked to see an arrow like tattoo which only Mahishmati's royals had and the information was very secret and very few people knew it. One of them was Samagra's father and more than his Crown Prince, he trusted his son Samagra whom he told about this and forced him to take an oath that he would never tell about this to anyone, not even Prithvi.

Samagra was shocked to see the tatoo..he touched the tattoo and Kaya thought he had finally accepted her. She took his hand and kissed it and the placed his head on her chest.

Samagra pushed her away- What the hell are you doing? He noticed Kaya's eyes were identical to Vasantmitra.

Kaya- I thought you had accepted me. I mean what you did , I took it as a sign.

Samagra was absolutely shocked, he asked- Do you have any relation with Mahishmati's royal family?

Kaya laughed- No, I don't.

Samagra- Then who are your parents?

Kaya- I told you, they died and Rajmata took care of me as a baby.

Samagra thought- Rajmata would never take care of a non royal baby personally. There is some mystery regarding Kaya's birth. I need to find out. Since Vasantmitra has entered in my life, I have become more of a detective than a Prince.

Kaya- What are you thinking? She came closer and cupped his face- Shall we continue?

Samagra looked in her eyes, he was again mesmerized- Your eyes are really beautiful.

Kaya became shy....she kissed his forehead but he again pushed her away.

Kaya- For how long are you going to reject me? I am very stubborn you know.

Samagra- If what I am thinking is true then never.

Kaya- What are you thinking?

Samagra was about to go outside but she stopped him by coming in front of him, she hugged him- Your injury has made me even more in love with you.

Samagra- Why do you wanna suffer Prarthna's fate? I can never love someone else, ever.

Kaya- You are very stubborn, you don't wanna heal.

Samagra- Who wants to get healed from true love?

Kaya was in tears- The person you love can never be yours.

Samagra smiled- If I wanted, no one could stop me from having her, but hurting her would kill me. She wanted Prithvi, so I backed off, Prithvi offered her to me but I couldn't hurt her pride and dignity and also she would prefer death over this insult, I would have died if anything had happened to her because of me.

Kaya- Despite knowing there are problems between them because of you, you are still adamant?

Samagra- Prithvi and Vasantmitra, both can't control me. I am not their slave.

As he wanted to go outside, his wound again started hurting.

Kaya made him sit on the bed.....

Kaya sat beside him and touched his face again- If not love, atleast you can keep me as a concubine.

Samagra- Before today, i might have considered that but not anymore.

Kaya- Why? What suddenly happened today?

Samagra- If what I am thinking is true, Rajamata is in big trouble.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 24 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Chapter 242

Kaya- Rajmata is in trouble?

Samagra took her hand, he said- Kaya, let's go.

Kaya confused.....

They both went to meet Kanak....

Guard- Rajmata, Rajkumar Samagra is here to meet you with Devi Kaya.

Kanak-Let them in

They entered the room.....

Kanak- How is your injury Samagra? I hope you have healed.

Samagra- Physical wounds can heal but not emotional wounds.

Kanak- What do you mean Samagra?

Samagra removed Kaya's upper cloth and said- See this tattoo, Rajmata, does it ring any bells?

Kanak shocked........- What do you mean Samagra? Kaya looked very confused.

Samagra- Don't tell me you don't know. You brought up Kaya as a baby, that means you gave her the tatoo.

Kaya- Rajmata made this tattoo on me when I was 10 years old.

Samagra- It was a way for you to mark which princess of Mahishmati you kept as a servant in your palace.

Kaya shocked...

Kanak nervous and her voice cracked- Oh, the person who has betrayed our trust now is audacious enough to make false allegations on me. You are responsible for my daughter's plight, still we forgave you and this is how you repay.

Samagra- You cannot run away from your sins by deviating the topic.

Kanak shouted- Enough Samagra....get out before I slap you.

Samagra- What is the truth Rajmata? Why have you kept Kaya as a servant in your palace? And you also sent her in service of Prithvi. How vile can you be.

Kanak slapped Samagra, she had tears in her eyes.

Kaya was shocked.....

Kanak- You devilish man, your wife became mentally disturbed because of you and here you are accusing me of something which I didn't do. Are you some saint who is accusing me? I know very well Samagra that you are still in love with Vasantmitra, you have not forgotten her.

Samagra shocked...

Kanak- I spied on you since the day Prarthna accused you of this, i always knew you loved her. But I hid the fact from Prithvi because I also spied on Vasantmitra and I must confess though I hated her, she was always loyal to my son and therefore I even halted the attempt of Avantika to destroy her beauty when she once tried.

Samagra was in tears...

Kanak started crying.......Kaya held her...

Kaya- Rajmata, i don't want to know my origins, i can't see you hurt.

Samagra- Atleast for her Maa, tell us what's the real truth.

Kanak started crying more....

Samagra also held her, she hugged him in distressed.

Kanak crying- I am suffering the wrongdoings of my husband Samagra.....he was just like you, totally in love with Lachi...

Samagra shocked...

Kanak- You don't know son what I suffered my whole life and kept my sanity intact for the Empire and my children.

Kaya- Maa, please don't cry, I don't want to know anything.

Kanak- I am so sorry my child, I am so sorry.

Samagra and Kaya both hugged Kanak......

Kanak- I have decided, I will tell you two the truth, it's better than keeping this burden on my heart.

Kanak- Kaya is twin sister of Vasantmitra.

Samagra shouted- What?

Kaya was so shocked that she put her hands on her mouth.....

Samagra- Impossible.....

Flashback

Kanak narrated....

When Samudra had saved Lachi and she accepted and then later rejected his marriage proposal, he took her to Shaka safely where she gave birth to twins. Kaya was born first but she was stillborn. Later Vasantmitra was born. Samudra demanded Vasantmitra but Shaka rejected. Samudra took stillborn Kaya and was about to bury her when he suddenly heard faint heartbeat. He showed her to doctors and they found her alive. Samudra didn't tell Shaka and he brought her to Meluha. I objected and told Samudra to return her to either Shaka or Bhadradev but he didn't listen. Kaya was given in my care and in fear that Bhadradev might become our enemy which he wasn't at that time atleast, I kept Kaya hidden. Later when she grew up, I sent her in service of Prithvi thinking that Samudra wanted to have Lachi's daughter in our family so I thought Kaya would become his concubine and give birth to his Children. But after three times, he sent back Kaya to me, she wasn't interesting enough for him.

The story shook Kaya and Samagra to their very souls. They were so shocked they couldn't even say anything for a long time.

Kanak looked depressed- My children, i was never this cruel Rajmata, I was a sweet soul caring for everyone but my husband's obsession with Lachi ruined my life. I told him again and again to send Kaya back but he did not listen.

Kanak was crying and crying....

Samagra- Oh my god, this is so messed up.

Kaya was in tears.....and very shocked to know the details.

Kanak- Please forgive me Kaya, I couldn't do anything for you. I never wanted to keep you as a servant. You were a princess and you deserved every happiness in the world but both you and Vasantmitra suffered due to other people's selfish intentions.

Kaya was too shocked to speak, she was only crying.

Samagra smacked his head and fell on the floor- Two Kings (Samudra and Bhadradev) ruined a woman's (Lachi) life and her daughters.

Kanak- And the history repeated, i think our families are cursed. We must have done some evil things in our last birth that we are suffering such sadness in our lives.

Samagra- Kaya shouldn't suffer, she should get married.

Kanak- To whom? She belongs from Prithvi's Antahpura, she even stayed with him for three days, who will accept her?

Samagra didn't answer but Kaya was expecting him to accept but he lowered his head hinting Kaya that he still wouldn't accept her.

Samagra- How about Prithvi?

Kanak- You really think Prithvi would marry Kaya despite knowing her true identity, never.

Kaya- I don't want him either, he's my twin sister's husband.

Samagra- But you were with him first.

Kaya- That's past....I Love You Samagra.

Kanak shocked.....

Kanak- Yes Samagra, you can marry her.

Samagra- I wish I Could Maa but I can't.

Kanak- But why?

Samagra- Maa, Prarthna is suffering and in this I don't think it's wise to get married to anyone. What will people say, that wife is sick and I am indulged in merry making?

Kaya- You are just giving an excuse, you still fancy Vasantmitra. Why the hell do you think that one day she will accept you? She loves Maharaj Prithvi.

Samagra- I have no such expectations and I don't want that either.

Kaya angry- Liar...

Kanak- Stop you two. What's the problem Samagra? Everyone thinks you two are involved so what's the point? She will be a fantastic mother to Vidatha and it's not like Prathna is getting good anytime soon.

Samagra- Maa, please try to understand, please don't force me, I am not emotionally stable to marry anyone right now. Kaya, I am so sorry. Knowing your plight hurts me, I want to do something good for you.

Kaya angry- Hypocrite, then why don't you accept my love if you wanna help me? The answer to that is you think if you marry me, the door of getting Vasantmitra will be forever closed.

Samagra- Kaya enough.....

Kaya in anger left the room....

Kanak crying- Samagra, I have suffered enough son, I don't have energy anymore to suffer more pain.

Samagra hugged Kanak and she cried for a long time in his arms..

Samagra- Don't worry Maa, I will make everything better.

Kaya entered Samagra's room and hugged Vidatha and kissed him on the cheek.

Kaya crying- I don't wish to gain my rights as Princess, I just want to marry Samagra. This revelation doesn't change my love for him but now he is reluctant which he wasn't before.

Vidatha with his baby hands wiped her tears....

Kaya- You are a son to me Vidatha, even though your mother is someone else. She hugged him and Vidatha said - Maa.....

Kaya was shocked...

Kaya- Vidatha? That's your first word..

Vidatha again- Maa...

Kaya hugged him happily.....

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 23 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Chapter 243

Samagra came to his room and saw Kaya playing with Vidatha.

Kaya was angry with him but she said- Your son said his first word.

Samagra- What? He got excited....What was his first word?

Kaya looked at him and said- Maa...

Samagra became emotional and remembered him and Prarthna playing with Vidatha, they were so happy despite living in loveless marriage themselves. Vidatha was their connecting thread. He started crying.

Kaya- What happened?

Samagra- I miss Prarthna, she would have been so happy seeing Vidatha saying his first word, Maa.

Kaya cupped his face and wiped his tears....He looked in her eyes. They stared for a while and then he looked away.

Samagra- Kaya, I am considering your marriage with my one of my friends. His name is Milind. He will surely make you happy.

Kaya came towards him and said- You are not the one who will decide who will I marry or not. Even if my identity wasn't revealed to us, I still wouldn't accept it. Besides I am from Prithvi's Antahpura, only he, Rajmata or Mukhya Maharani has right to marry me off.

Samagra- So are you gonna waste your youth caring for my son?

Kaya- I can even die for you.

Samagra shocked......

Kaya- When I close my eyes, I only see you, whenever I see my future, you are there. Vidatha is a son to me. Even if Prathana becomes well, I will still care for him, as his Dai Maa. I am very attached to him.

Samagra was in tears thinking someone could love him so deeply, in emotions he hugged her........she hugged him back. He cupped her face and said- I wish I could return your feelings but I don't want you to be in a loveless marriage.

Kaya- Why loveless? I love you, it's enough.

Samagra- Kaya, I really can't marry you. You are wasting your time.

Kaya- I will wait for you.

Samagra shocked....

Samagra- If Prarthna gets better, she will never accept you.

Kaya- I know, but atleast i will be able to see you, care for you.

Samagra- Why do you love me so much?

Kaya- I have been in love with you since childhood, just like how you love Vasantmitra, i love you.

Samagra was overwhelmed, he gave her a kiss on her cheek and said- Thank You for everything. She had tears in her eyes.

Next Day Vasantmitra and Prithvi returned to Meluha.....

Roshani came to meet Prithvi and she looked sad...

Roshani- Maharaj, I thought we would spend some time together but you suddenly took this decision of this vacation with Maharani.

Prithvi- I was stressed, i needed a vacation.

Roshani- You could have gone with me, i think we really need to be with each other to know each other better.

Prithvi- You are only my fiancee, not a wife yet, how could I take you in such an intimate trip. But we will go together when we will be married, don't worry.

Roshani faintly smiled but was disappointed.....

Roshani- You really love Maharani, don't you?

Prithvi- To be fair I do, my wives know that, I don't want to keep you in any delusion. Vasantmitra is everything for me.

Roshani- I have heard that she was your warrior.

Prithvi- She is still.....

Roshani smiled- I want to go on missions with you, I am still in training phase but I am getting better.

Prithvi- Oh yeah sure, I will take you.

Roshani sensed that Prithvi wasn't much interested in talking to her so she left.

Suddenly a guard came and said- Maharaj, a terrible news, Rajkumar Shaurya is captured by the insurgents and Shaka saved his life by fleeing, he had sent a message that he needs help...

Prithvi shocked- Shaurya captured?

Prithvi- Call Samagra....

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

chapter 213

So many are interested in Samagra. Chaya and Kaya are both smitten and who knows how many more.

coderlady thumbnail

Why is Kanak sweating so much over Kaya? What did she do? Samudra had brought home a child. Is that Kaya?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 214

Kala being a princess is a problem for Aparjita. Kala has her eye on Shaurya already.

coderlady thumbnail

Kaya is in love but has no status. For now. But there is a secret identity there to be revealed.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 215

Aparjita is burning with jealousy and Shaurya finds it amusing. For her, this is no joke.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 216

Smagra is wallowing in guilt. Emotionally he did love someone, even if he did not act on it. Prarthna got too used to not having co wives.