same actors all over tv channel..

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i really feel that our tv channels are hijacked by these hoccaine sisters esp Urwa.. she is on every channel these days.. and doing multiple shows.. dont these sisters ever go home and rest.. aisa lagta hai har waqt shooting karti rehti hain..and their acting is same in all the serials they do.. they havent improved at all...another actor that is seen everywhere is Sajjal Ali & Ayeza Khan too.. these girls need to take a break and give rest to our eyes..
i'm missing Ayesha Khan, Alishba Yousuf, Syra Yousuf, Mahira Khan, Saba Qamar, Aamina Sheikh, Savera Nadeem etc on screen..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i completely agree with you!
Its so refreshing to see Qaid-e-Tanhaai reruns on tv these days :)
i really miss the actors youve mentioned too!
Hocane sisters are literally haunting in drems now 😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

i completely agree with you!

Its so refreshing to see Qaid-e-Tanhaai reruns on tv these days :)
i really miss the actors youve mentioned too!
Hocane sisters are literally haunting in drems now 😆

@bold 😆
Savera Nadeem 's teri berukhi is on air on geo these days.. but it is not that interesting...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kaash Aisa Ho just ended and Aamina was seen in Armaan. I don't really miss them as much.
But definitely Alishba, Syra, Aisha, Mahira, Nadia Jamil, Savera, Sonia Rehman, etc.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Savera Nadeem has been all over, equally on ever channel recently...she's currently in a show with Shahood Alvi on Geo too. She did Bari Aapa, Mera Yakeen, and Virasaat recently. I was kind of getting sick of seeing her with Faisal Qureshi in every other show of theirs.

Alishba and Syra - I'm surprised how these two aren't either getting work or choosing work right now as we saw a lot of them for a while.

The others are either doing work here and there, or have something lined up soon. Mahira Khan or someone like Nadia Jamil choose to do less work so we'll always see less of them.

The real actress who disappeared is Ayesha Khan. I'm surprised how she just vanished. I don't like Ayesha Khan generally..but she's a really good actress and I guess not unless Six Sigma signs her, she's jobless? other production houses hardly sign her...which is sad. Also, I don't see much of Sania Saeed either. I'm looking forward to seeing her in Numm with Fawad.

In actors..on ARY..there's a Mohib overdose..he's literally in every other show. I guess that's because he's getting leading roles on ARY these days...otherwise, he gets supporting roles more often. Personally find him too monotonous of an actor too.
serendipity. thumbnail
Sawera's quality work is definitely missing after Bari Apa. Im not missing Nadia Jamil at all 😳 shes been coming in ALL these shows on Hum 2 that its actually irritating. I love Alishba Yousaf. i want to see her in something classy asap. Sonia Rehman used to be an amazing actress, but bas, ab khatam, shes done and over with working i guess, her and sania saeed have been amazinggg actors during their time, but as much as im totally looking forward to Numm with her and Fawad, i think shehas done her share in the industry now and she will still obviously be around, but i dont know, lesser these days... and in extremely different roles... esp according to their age.
Usman. thumbnail
@AfridiMalik.. i agree Savera's quality work has been missing after Bari Aapa...hope she chose right projects now..
Alishba & Syra.. havent seen them after Tanhaiyan Naye Silsillay...
their elder sister passed away some time back.. may be thats why they are on break..
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing yousaf sisters I mean Alisha and syra
serendipity. thumbnail
But Alishba and Syra are still around... thyre just not doing dramas.. 😕 wonder why...
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly never liked either of the Hocane sisters acting..they're both so annoying, and they seem to be in every drama! I really miss Ayesha Khan, and wish Saba Qamar would come in more dramas.