Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Geo gave some masterpieces too so I don't dislike geo too. Geo's daily dramas are interesting one too

Geo gave us Khaani, alif, KDJ, Deewangi, PMB, Khaie, REU, TMS and Recently Kaffara

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Geo gave some masterpieces too so I don't dislike geo too. Geo's daily dramas are interesting one too

for me geo gave me my fav drama of all time Meri zaat zarra e benishan…so i like watching geo…whereas never found a perfect drama from ary
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

for me geo gave me my fav drama of all time Meri zaat zarra e benishan…so i like watching geo…whereas never found a perfect drama from ary

You forgot khaie

E X T R A

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Ary because neither they drag dramas too much like geo nor they do kanjoosi like hum. They do give some good projects every year.

Ary Dramas are Dragged look at lord qasim dramas

I don't really have a favourite channel. I watch whatever I like. I have watched dramas from all channels. But yes currently it's ARY which has good content. Doesn't matter if it's not something new. But the way they present is what matters. So voting for this

But I do watch Hum as well for Zard and Geo for Dil e Nadan currently (bcz need some Mirch masala content as well which needs no brain)

Green is just blah according to me. Shows start on a good note but then eventually get blah. Currently watching only Pas e Deewar for the sake of watching.

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: anikamathur

You forgot khaie

E X T R A

khaie was good but I didn’t like the ending
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hate ARY and Geo's ugly filters.

They are dull, liveless, yellow and make everything so so plain.

By default HUM

Also the shows that have the most rewatch value come from Hum (solely my opinion and likes)

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I hate ARY and Geo's ugly filters.

They are dull, liveless, yellow and make everything so so plain.

By default HUM

Also the shows that have the most rewatch value come from Hum (solely my opinion and likes)

Big bang filters aren't that bad it's just Badar mehmood who did this Fajr Makes Highest Quality Filters BTW I already gave up on hum except some few shows like ZPKB, HD, TCM

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

ARY doesn’t understand how important English subtitles are. It’s so absurd. Geo does it religiously and Hum has also caught up. Although Hum still pulls the Hindi subtitles stunt on me at times. But Geo is consistent and reliable. So is Green despite being a new channel.

Thing with Geo is, it gives you everything and caters to all kinds of audiences. And yes ARY has decent shows too but for me Geo ones are ones that remain truly memorable. They stand the test of time. One TB, one Khaie, KAM is bhaari on so many forgettable ARY shows no matter how good they are.

In terms of novel content even Hum and Green are doing better than ARY. What ARY is doing is taking typical stories and giving it a fresh twist. Which is commendable. But they’re still not making a ZPKB or Akhaara. They are still holding on to the typical kind of stories and not breaking free of that.

I agree about the recalling factor. Khaani, Deewangi , Munafiq, Mere Humnasheen , KAM, and many of their other shows come in my mind when I try to explain why I love watching Pakistani dramas.. spiritual, traditional, relatable.. very close to my culture. And their OSTs are on another level. smiley27

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Geo gave me Alif, chaudary and Sons, Ishq Jalebi, Dil Awaiz and baraat series