Poll

What is your current favourite Channel

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 18 days ago

Please mention your favourite channel guys. Also mention the reason.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I like both Hum(Jafaa, MJ, Zard) and Ary(KMKT, NJ).

Can I vote multiple channels?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

I like both Hum(Jafaa, MJ, Zard) and Ary(KMKT, NJ).

Can I vote multiple channels?

Sorry only one vote allowed

Ary because neither they drag dramas too much like geo nor they do kanjoosi like hum. They do give some good projects every year.

Tho, I like some of hum and geo dramas too

Edited by NINALOGY - 18 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ary because neither they drag dramas too much like geo nor they do kanjoosi like hum. They do give some good projects every year.

I don't know why none of ARY's dramas caught my interest. I watched the initial episodes of KMKT.. it is good. But ARY became lazy . It doesn't post English subs firs day they air the episode. So I lost interest. smiley6

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I voted for GEO.

I like it that their dramas don't put pressure on my brains . I can miss few episodes and I'll understand what happened. Their daily soaps are entertaining, they are old school of romance . And the best thing is they post English subtitles as soon as they air the episode.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I voted Geo as it is giving me daily dose of Kaffara smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I voted Geo as it is giving me daily dose of Kaffara smiley36

Is it good in a funny way or is the romance serving? I have seen a lot of reels on X, but I think they are in their separation phase, so didn't check it out yet

Originally posted by: awida

I voted for GEO.

I like it that their dramas don't put pressure on my brains . I can miss few episodes and I'll understand what happened. Their daily soaps are entertaining, they are old school of romance . And the best thing is they post English subtitles as soon as they air the episode.

ARY doesn’t understand how important English subtitles are. It’s so absurd. Geo does it religiously and Hum has also caught up. Although Hum still pulls the Hindi subtitles stunt on me at times. But Geo is consistent and reliable. So is Green despite being a new channel.

Thing with Geo is, it gives you everything and caters to all kinds of audiences. And yes ARY has decent shows too but for me Geo ones are ones that remain truly memorable. They stand the test of time. One TB, one Khaie, KAM is bhaari on so many forgettable ARY shows no matter how good they are.

In terms of novel content even Hum and Green are doing better than ARY. What ARY is doing is taking typical stories and giving it a fresh twist. Which is commendable. But they’re still not making a ZPKB or Akhaara. They are still holding on to the typical kind of stories and not breaking free of that.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

No favorite channel but voted for Ary cause they have been giving back to back good shows and enjoyed both JEJ and Radd this year. Kmkt and NJ are great entertainers too.

Hum is also serving great content like Zard and MJ but they need to change their once a week outdated formula.

Geo is as crap as ever..the only good show they had recently was Khaie which they successfully ruined with their dragging. JN despite having a BB pair has only a mediocre script and again endless dragging.

Green..have no words for it..started as some fresh edgy content channel but only delivering poor and comedy shows even in the name of high-budget dramas with legendary stars of the country. Hope it does better.