Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

No favorite channel but voted for Ary cause they have been giving back to back good shows and enjoyed both JEJ and Radd this year. Kmkt and NJ are great entertainers too.

Hum is also serving great content like Zard and MJ but they need to change their once a week outdated formula.

Geo is as crap as ever..the only good show they had recently was Khaie which they successfully ruined with their dragging. JN despite having a BB pair has only a mediocre script and again endless dragging.

Green..have no words for it..started as some fresh edgy content channel but only delivering poor and comedy shows even in the name of high-budget dramas with legendary stars of the country. Hope it does better.

Ditto same thoughts

Just wanna add that green did give good drama like stand up girl this year but after that i did not like anything that much on green.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

ARY for now because they are giving us good dramas recently like Radd,JEJ, Kuch Ankahi,Kmkt. I even like hum but its pace gets slow and they only air their episodes once a week so it pisses me off. ARY is keeping me satisfied.

Haven’t started NJ or Bismil but they are doing good to seeing the trps.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ditto same thoughts

Just wanna add that green did give good drama like stand up girl this year but after that i did not like anything that much on green.

Nauroz and standup girl were the one’s I liked.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I was a very very strong hum loyalist at one point. I can never get over some of their shows in the past..but I feel they need to kinda reset on PH values..having said that…they gifted me Fawad and Mahira so I can never complain too much. Also Raqeeb Se is untouchable in terms of what progressive and gorgeous story and show looks like ..also in terms of comedy I think hum has really given memorable comedy shows as PKS and Chupke Chupke and IM..first half. They all have such great repeat value.

For the proper drama content …I’m loving Ary shows since a while now without it realising they were all Ary shows since 2019 or so. Be it Ishq Hai or KTK or JEJ or Radd first half or currently Noor Jahan or Mere Humsafar or Ishqiya or Mein…yet to fully catch up on KMKT.. even that Jalan was an Ary show which dare I say I watched till the end since I tasted blood and just couldn’t stop lol. Also Ary has such classy PH values in general ..it’s the consistency of watching Ary shows.

I don’t hate Geo..there are plenty of Geo shows that I have enjoyed too..be it Chaudhary and Sons or Ishq Jalebi or Deewangi or Fitoor or JBG…but I just find their Ph values tacky and like very ugly sometimes. The lighting and everything bleh bleh ..

In short I like all three channels but just because I’m watching Ary shows more regularly these days.. Ary wins. smiley36

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Geo just because it gives me guilty pleasure watching dumb stories with high budget every week😂
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meandwho

Is it good in a funny way or is the romance serving? I have seen a lot of reels on X, but I think they are in their separation phase, so didn't check it out yet

I have put it on hold due to the boring track going on and no scenes of the leads. I kind of lost interest in it faster than I gained interested for it smiley36

But the leads are cute together

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Geo just because it gives me guilty pleasure watching dumb stories with high budget every week😂

Geo gave some masterpieces too so I don't dislike geo too. Geo's daily dramas are interesting one too

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

No favorite channel but voted for Ary cause they have been giving back to back good shows and enjoyed both JEJ and Radd this year. Kmkt and NJ are great entertainers too.

Hum is also serving great content like Zard and MJ but they need to change their once a week outdated formula.

Geo is as crap as ever..the only good show they had recently was Khaie which they successfully ruined with their dragging. JN despite having a BB pair has only a mediocre script and again endless dragging.

Green..have no words for it..started as some fresh edgy content channel but only delivering poor and comedy shows even in the name of high-budget dramas with legendary stars of the country. Hope it does better.

Hum has became geo 2.0 By airing similar love triangle be it Aik Chuban Si, be rung, Qissa E Dil

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

For Me Ary GEO and Green I Use To Like Hum Since Childhood But it gone downhill last year

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Is it good in a funny way or is the romance serving? I have seen a lot of reels on X, but I think they are in their separation phase, so didn't check it out yet

A smile will linger on your face while watching 1st 10 episodes 😀