Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

don't have one.. i have enjoyed shows not channels lol

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ary digital has the lady with the most annoying voice going "Dekhiye sirf Ary Digital par"

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

For me currently Ary. They gave me JeJ and Radd this year 😍😍. I haven't watched KMKT and noor jahan but I will later.

I used to be biased around HUM. But they have been so underwhelming in the last two years They disappointed me time and time again. I always watch their show hoping it would be great and unique only to be disappointed most time. Also having one ep a week only makes it worse. For last two years I have watched:

Qissa mehar bano ka: what to say. They tortured the girl and the girl was meek till second last epiode. Was misery p*rn.

Ibn e hawa: i thought the show will be different unique even though was depressing, the guy hated women but in the end they revived the guy and he ended up with two women. Absolutely hated the end.

Badshah begum: Casted Ali rehman big no for me. It was disappointment considering the hype but still give credit to the channel for trying different show. Apparantly both Ibne hawa and badshah begum was from same writer and the writer was angry because his writing was changed.

Pehchaan: Its inital six episodes were really great. One of the best executed drama I have seen. But then afterwards many things didn't make sense. Apparently the show was supposed to be around the women in her 50s but hum changed it to story about women in her 30s so many things didn't make sense. The writer was highly disappointed that hum made such changes. I don't understand why HUM even does that

Agar: I also loved this show till episode 14. But then they make it typical. I was annoyed because I had spent 14 weeks only to get disappointing episodes. Hooriya was a grey character but then they turned her into batameez rude character all of a sudden

Wabaal: the Girl actually wasn't the fault in many instances but then they had to show that girls with desires are villains. I though stop watching it early so didn't have to had much torture.

Then in Jhok Sarkar and Namak haram they killed the leads 😡😡. There are others too i just don't want to think of. Only shows I have liked of Hum of last two years are Yunhi, Wehem, MGM and FT. Also they make so many changes to original writing. Also give chance to untalented nepos like Mamiya. I have decided to watch hum shows only after they are over.

Geo though have some timepass worthy drama. I dislike them simply because they unnecessary add so many sensless scenes. Like slapping, spitting and increas women mysery unnecessarily. Also they drag a lot. Kaffara I started recently but because of their dragging I have stopped watching them. I Rate them less than HUM.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

No favorite channel but voted for Ary cause they have been giving back to back good shows and enjoyed both JEJ and Radd this year. Kmkt and NJ are great entertainers too.

Hum is also serving great content like Zard and MJ but they need to change their once a week outdated formula.

Geo is as crap as ever..the only good show they had recently was Khaie which they successfully ruined with their dragging. JN despite having a BB pair has only a mediocre script and again endless dragging.

Green..have no words for it..started as some fresh edgy content channel but only delivering poor and comedy shows even in the name of high-budget dramas with legendary stars of the country. Hope it does better.

Same thoughts.Voted for ARY
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 17 days ago

Mamya is not a nepo she's a outsiders although she's a social media star way before her debut

About Badshah Begum I actually Enjoyed it if they have Ali Rehman (Nina and Awida's Favourite) they are so many good characters like Roshan, Jahan, shahzaib and Shahmeer

About JS and NH they're both an amazing one showing badass scenes

I haven't watched Agar, Wabaal, QMK and Pehchaan

BTW I loved Yunhi, Initial MGM Episodes, Hum Tum, Raqeeb Se, Neem, Very Filmy, Bikhare Hai Hum and Recently Be Rung

FT For Me Is a Nail in a coffin for hum only good thing they did is giving Breakthrough For Hamza Sohail Otherwise It was a YRKKH Gen 4 Before YRKKH Gen 4 Happened

BTW after hum launched these 2 actors from FT I gave up on hum

Sorry These are My opinions

Edited by anikamathur - 17 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

For me currently Ary. They gave me JeJ and Radd this year 😍😍. I haven't watched KMKT and noor jahan but I will later.

I used to be biased around HUM. But they have been so underwhelming in the last two years They disappointed me time and time again. I always watch their show hoping it would be great and unique only to be disappointed most time. Also having one ep a week only makes it worse. For last two years I have watched:

Qissa mehar bano ka: what to say. They tortured the girl and the girl was meek till second last epiode. Was misery p*rn.

Ibn e hawa: i thought the show will be different unique even though was depressing, the guy hated women but in the end they revived the guy and he ended up with two women. Absolutely hated the end.

Badshah begum: Casted Ali rehman big no for me. It was disappointment considering the hype but still give credit to the channel for trying different show. Apparantly both Ibne hawa and badshah begum was from same writer and the writer was angry because his writing was changed.

Pehchaan: Its inital six episodes were really great. One of the best executed drama I have seen. But then afterwards many things didn't make sense. Apparently the show was supposed to be around the women in her 50s but hum changed it to story about women in her 30s so many things didn't make sense. The writer was highly disappointed that hum made such changes. I don't understand why HUM even does that

Agar: I also loved this show till episode 14. But then they make it typical. I was annoyed because I had spent 14 weeks only to get disappointing episodes. Hooriya was a grey character but then they turned her into batameez rude character all of a sudden

Wabaal: the Girl actually wasn't the fault in many instances but then they had to show that girls with desires are villains. I though stop watching it early so didn't have to had much torture.

Then in Jhok Sarkar and Namak haram they killed the leads 😡😡. There are others too i just don't want to think of. Only shows I have liked of Hum of last two years are Yunhi, Wehem, MGM and FT. Also they make so many changes to original writing. Also give chance to untalented nepos like Mamiya. I have decided to watch hum shows only after they are over.

Geo though have some timepass worthy drama. I dislike them simply because they unnecessary add so many sensless scenes. Like slapping, spitting and increas women mysery unnecessarily. Also they drag a lot. Kaffara I started recently but because of their dragging I have stopped watching them. I Rate them less than HUM.

Ishq Murshid?

Ex T ra

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Ishq Murshid?

Ex T ra

Not that much fond of IM.

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Not that much fond of IM.

In addition to what you liked, I also liked IM and Mere ban jao

Hatimoon thumbnail

Geo Dramas that I've liked the most:

Khaie

Tere Bin

Meray Humnasheen

RangMahal

Mushkil

Sirf Tum

Meri Zaat Zarra e benishan

Silisilay

Dhaani

Mera Rab Waris

Jhoom

Zakham

Kahin Deep Jalay

Khaali Hath

Ru baru ishq tha

Dil kya karey

Romeo Weds Heer

Aye musht e khaak

Mohabbat Chhor di maine

Edited by Hatimoon - 17 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ditto same thoughts

Just wanna add that green did give good drama like stand up girl this year but after that i did not like anything that much on green.

Green is giving good content like few ones like gentleman BTW they have duniyapur and faraar also

Edited by anikamathur - 15 days ago