Actors with best and worst script sense. [DT.N. Pg8]

Viewer Analysis

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 1 months ago

Guys please give your opinion about actors with best and worst script sense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Best: Saba Qamar. But there are few more actors who I like & whose dramas I liked..

Bad: probably Muneeb Butt, Ali Rehman, Emmad Irfani (Bcz mostly they do weird characters) 

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Madiha is number one for me for worse script. I don’t care what anyone says there’s no way after ten years in the business these sappy stories is the best she’s getting .

Iqra lately has been on a downturn with her script choices. 

Imran Abbas needs to wipe some of the makeup off and go back to his alvida, kam1 days.

I’ve never cared for feroze’s show so he goes in the bad script choices for me.

Neelam muneer has been just churning out the most mediocre crap at geo .

Best script sense is kubra first , then Sajal lately , Farhan Saeed also tries to do different shows. As much as I didn’t care for hum tum I think ahad has been really good with his role selections. 

unpopular opinion but I like pehli si muhabbat and yunhi so I’m putting Maya for best script selections .

Sabeena Farooq might be a new entry depending on where she goes after this drama with Bilal.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Champs

Best has to be Sajal and even Ahad(I know he has the privilege of being super picky and taking long breaks)in my opinion.Cannot really name one person for worst because every other actor whose work I have watched so far has disappointed me at least once.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Best script choice I would say Sajal and Saba.

Ahmed and Ahad also have good script sense even though they do very few projects.

Worst list is too long to mention as everyone has disappointed in one project or another. 

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

For me the actors with best script sense will be someone who either chooses good script or who chooses script where they have margin to perform. So best for me is 

Actors: Bilal( even if script arent the best he always chooses projects where he can experiment, he rarely has any show where he does the same kind of  role), Ahad( although he gets best role in plate),  AAA, I also think Hamza Ali Abbasi has good script sense although he does limited roles. Farhaan too chooses good ones but if not he chooses where he can experiment just like Jhok Sarkar and Badshah begum, Also I think OKB .

Actresses: Kubra( she does limited shows but I have yet to be disappointed  by her), Sajal (She is using her stardom in good use), Saba,  Ramsha( she does lot of experimental and grey roles despite them might not be successful, I admire her for that), Ushna( I kind of like her choices Aakhir kab tak, baala, even in parizaad her character was good. Don't  want to judge her on bashar momin as she was relatively new back then), Sara also does lots of experimental roles although her acting can be doubtful. Last but not the least I have been really impressed by Hibas script, she either chooses experimental ones( Pehchaan and Jhok sarkar) or even her commercial projects have comparatively better storyline ( Radd and Tere ishq ke naam). 

Now coming to worst I have to agree with Kitty. Madiha has the worst script sense. I had high hopes from her after Ishq jalebi but she disappointed  me. I also sometimes  feel geo gives her worst script and she just can't  say no. Also I must mention Mawra she does limited show still ends up choosing worst. I always watch her show with lots of expectations  only to be left disappointed. 

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Madiha is number one for me for worse script. I don’t care what anyone says there’s no way after ten years in the business these sappy stories is the best she’s getting .

Iqra lately has been on a downturn with her script choices. 

Imran Abbas needs to wipe some of the makeup off and go back to his alvida, kam1 days.

I’ve never cared for feroze’s show so he goes in the bad script choices for me.

Neelam muneer has been just churning out the most mediocre crap at geo .

Best script sense is kubra first , then Sajal lately , Farhan Saeed also tries to do different shows. As much as I didn’t care for hum tum I think ahad has been really good with his role selections. 

unpopular opinion but I like pehli si muhabbat and yunhi so I’m putting Maya for best script selections .

Sabeena Farooq might be a new entry depending on where she goes after this drama with Bilal.

I also liked Yunhi. Its underrated. Is pehli si Mohabbat good? 

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mala06

I also liked Yunhi. Its underrated. Is pehli si Mohabbat good? 

I think it’s good, it gets a bit stretched out but I think it’s a beautiful love story 

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Neutral Nomads

First of all very nice thoughtful topic mala.smiley31

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Neutral Nomads

Best

1.Sajal ofcourse for now, because she is doing my kinda shows which I like, Her script choices are getting amazing with time. Some of my fav shows of her- Alif, Yakeen ka Safar, Sinf e ahan, kuch ankahi and now zard patton ka bun. In movies it will be mom. 

2.Hamza Ali Abbasi- He’s known to be picky and choosy and everytime he comes on screen he leaves his mark and takes long breaks to do something which is actually good. 

3. Yumna- One bad choice doesn’t mean her sense in script is bad, its actually very good. When she reached midway in her career, she started picking good scripts as well, ishq zahe naseeb, darr si jati hai sila, sinf e ahan, dil na umeed toh nahi, bakhtawar(tho it didn’t turn out well but it required a challenge), and pyaar ke sadqay were which I personally liked. 

4.Bilal- He’s experimenting, he did thrillers, rom coms, melo. I have seen him grow. Ek jhooti love story, cheekh,bala,dunk,kuch ankahi,pyaar ke sadqay,dobara,o rangreza and ishq murshid( only for him playing both fazal baksh and shahmeer with so much effort) are the ones I consider good choices. 

5. kubra- she debuted in 2016 with sang e mar mar then she did khuda aur mohabbat,alif allah or insaan, alif, hum kahan ke sacchay the, sinf e ahan and then jannat se aagey. Her graph has been really good . She just did 11 shows I guess according to wiki, and most of them are successful and loved. 

Noticeable mentions - farhad saeed, ahad(cos he basically avoid regressive shows) , osman khalid butt (chupke chupke, ehd e wafa, aunn zara, baaghi, diyar e dil) 

Edited by Witchofthewest - 1 months ago