Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

It is safe to say that I haven't watched any pak drama of 2024smiley37

Last pak show I watched fully was mein of 2023 and akd of 2024, left IM post shibmeer marriage.

The only show that I'd be watching in the next half is smd and not even sure if it'll match my taste as krq is writes quite boring stuff which goes above my head. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: Rashi23

It is safe to say that I haven't watched any pak drama of 2024smiley37

Last pak show I watched fully was mein of 2023 and akd of 2024, left IM post shibmeer marriage.

The only show that I'd be watching in the next half is smd and not even sure if it'll match my taste as krq is writes quite boring stuff which goes above my head. 

I reccomend you to watch Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet, gentleman, radd , Jaan Nisar and ZPKB 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I reccomend you to watch Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet, gentleman, radd , Jaan Nisar and ZPKB 

Oh yes I forgot about jn, I watched 6 episodes of the show but then dropped it because it's looking like a daily soap to me with all those repetitive scenes.

Mala recommended me radd and I watched an episode but i need time to bingewatch the entire thing and currently I'm like too lazy to watch something in a go.

Not interested in zard, gm, and burns road as they didn't appeal to me.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Khaie is best!!! 

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Zpkb for me is doing so far good in 2024. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Best was definitely Khaie - different concept, far away from the usual Saas bahu stories, female centric and yet not your typical female story, exceptional performances barring one smiley9, beautiful location, and the Barlas Apana angle was smiley27

Worst for me in terms of pissing me off and forcing me to stop because I could no longer make head tail or any of it would be IM. It’s always hard to stop watching something you liked initially and were invested in. Sadly the writing the direction the editing was so irresponsible that it stopped feeling like a drama and more like a skit. Very rarely do ptv shows plummet this ridiculously. 

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Oh yes I forgot about jn, I watched 6 episodes of the show but then dropped it because it's looking like a daily soap to me with all those repetitive scenes.

Mala recommended me radd and I watched an episode but i need time to bingewatch the entire thing and currently I'm like too lazy to watch something in a go.

Not interested in zard, gm, and burns road as they didn't appeal to me.

BRKRJ is masterpiece alongside gentleman and ZPKB please for me watch BRKRJ it has good writer and director although I have quit watching after episode 27

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: tgota92

Best was definitely Khaie - different concept, far away from the usual Saas bahu stories, female centric and yet not your typical female story, exceptional performances barring one smiley9, beautiful location, and the Barlas Apana angle was smiley27

Worst for me in terms of pissing me off and forcing me to stop because I could no longer make head tail or any of it would be IM. It’s always hard to stop watching something you liked initially and were invested in. Sadly the writing the direction the editing was so irresponsible that it stopped feeling like a drama and more like a skit. Very rarely do ptv shows plummet this ridiculously. 

Try BRKRJ gentleman and ZPKB 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Champs

The only show of 2024 I am watching is ZPKB.Might watch Radd,Burns Road and Jaan E Jahan later.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The only Pakistani show that I am watching in 2024 is Gentleman because of its different content and amazing treatment. Glad that it is not a 2 bedroom and a living room run of the mill inside 4 walls typical story. 

Besides GM no other drama made an impression on me to make me watch it.