Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 months ago
there is simply no need for it. It was a complete show. Tbh I don’t even want to see Hamza Ayeza again in a new project for atleast a few years..too much of a good thing…there is oversaturation and kills the charm for me personally. I like this 10 year model of Hamza-Ayeza smiley36  Or what Fawad Mahira and Osmaya do..they keep this magic and mystique alive..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chupke Chupke

Pyare Afzal

MPTH was good too except the ending 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

there is simply no need for it. It was a complete show. Tbh I don’t even want to see Hamza Ayeza again in a new project for atleast a few years..too much of a good thing…there is oversaturation and kills the charm for me personally. I like this 10 year model of Hamza-Ayeza smiley36  Or what Fawad Mahira and Osmaya do..they keep this magic and mystique alive..

You forgot Fawad-Sanam and Ahmed-Yumna

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Chupke chupke is my fav as well. Also I like Koi chand Rakh btw I didn't watch Chaudhary and sons. 

Kahi unkahi no idea..

There was one show which she did with Zahid. She plays grey character. She played it well

Which one did you vote for? 

Tau dil ka kya hua also kahi unkahi was a romantic drama it stars her, sherry and urwa

https://youtu.be/dg46XpmD1bM?si=CCVRZaDS7F0KkdjL

Ye joote sofe pe khoobsoorat nai lag rahe. Pair pe try karlo smiley37

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Chupke Chupke.... because OKB!smiley42

I haven't watched much of Ayeza though. Apart from Chupke Chupke, MPTH and now JeJ.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Mere Meherbaan, Aks, Do Qadam Door Thay were also amazing

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Oh my sweet sweet, supportive, wonderful, no fuss, non-controversial lovely, hyping up her colleagues - Ayeza smiley27smiley36 I just watched the last scene of mohabbat tumse nafrat hai again..I hate-love that ending in a weird way..like I hated Imran’s character so much in it and what Ayeza’s character did in it...I kinda really did like Imran Ayeza chemistry too..they looked pretty and even Ayeza used to love working with Imran a lot. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/b3rEeCb__to?si=VB3fkTnqFMCxF8ig

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Oh my sweet sweet, supportive, wonderful, no fuss, non-controversial lovely, hyping up her colleagues - Ayeza smiley27smiley36 I just watched the last scene of mohabbat tumse nafrat hai again..I hate-love that ending in a weird way..like I hated Imran’s character so much in it and what Ayeza’s character did in it...I kinda really did like Imran Ayeza chemistry too..they looked pretty and even Ayeza used to love working with Imran a lot. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/b3rEeCb__to?si=VB3fkTnqFMCxF8ig

I liked ending too, he deserved this. 

Once Ayeza said she can work with Imran 365 days.  smiley36 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4