Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Even Rayan got his revenge. He went down but took Mubashira along with him. Zaid might have given MJ a chance if he didn’t accuse her.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Really ?? So my friend didn’t understand probably? She told me that in the end MJ comes to Zaid with flowers on the bike ( the scene they showed in the OST initially) and go together .

She might have mistaken the ost part as ending smiley36

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Really ?? So my friend didn’t understand probably? She told me that in the end MJ comes to Zaid with flowers on the bike ( the scene they showed in the OST initially) and go together .

I think those were supposed to be MJ's imagination.Not sure though.Could just be Badar randomly inserting the scenes as well.

G259 thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They are saying this probably because there was no outcome to it, like what even these guys will do by being all alone🤷‍♀️

It was basically about the outcome of being absorbed in one's Mein.Being alone was the outcome.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They are saying this probably because there was no outcome to it, like what even these guys will do by being all alone🤷‍♀️

Doesn’t a Khula need to accepted by the husband ? What Zaid did with those papers is left open ended. 

G259 thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Doesn’t a Khula need to accepted by the husband ? What Zaid did with those papers is left open ended. 

That is why I initially thought that it was an open end.But the scene of Mubashira in bench and then walking alone(everything with a gloomy face)kind of hints that Zaid divorced her.

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Originally posted by: G259

Have seen a lot of people telling that the ending didn't make sense.But I think it was the most justified ending to the show.True to the title.It was never a love story.It was a battle of egos.What happens when people are absorbed in their Mein is the main concept of the show."Mein hoon se mein tha tak safar insaan ko ye ehsaas dilaata hai Ki woh apni mein main ghaate ka sauda kar baitha".First scene of the first episode and last scene of the last episode said it all.The concept of the show was interesting but wasn't executed well.The marketing was completely false,done for luring the audience into watching it.They wanted to milk the popularity of Wahaj which he got from Tere Bin.Plus Ayeza who has good fanbase.The audience fell for that trap unfortunately.

Despite some inconsistencies the ending is a powerful one. Absolutely loved it. Justified all character arcs. 

Even the ost song lyrics have been clear. And ending of the song with the burning photos etc. 

they just should have put the other two main characters in the promotions too - Ayra and Asif. 
Otherwise the concept is in the title itself. It was never a love story but a battle or egos. Love story was just Ayra and Zaid’s and one sided from MJ I guess. But focus was on egos 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even Rayan got his revenge. He went down but took Mubashira along with him. Zaid might have given MJ a chance if he didn’t accuse her.

Yes zaid looked quite disappointed when rayan said that..his expression was like mj broke the trust that he had on her..and when she confessed idk why he was shocked because she had already told him that she loved him..

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

It’s pretty clear he signed it for both women. They all ended up alone. Especially the MJ scene was clear since she specifically requested it. 

MJ requested he keep her Mein intact - which meant she doesn’t want HIM to divorce so she wanted to divorce him herself. Same what Ayra did probably. Both women wanted to leave him. Ayra told him you might want to continue this relationship but she can’t so she probably went the Khulla route too.

Khulla is divorce from the wife to her husband. MJ wants this option to save face from society that her husband didn’t leave her but SHE left him. Better than divorce for her lol. But it still ends the marriage from the woman’s side. 

so she is still somewhat in her Mein :) 

Edited by tgota92 - 5 months ago