Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

As Zanjabeel said,loneliness is a relief for some and punishment for others.It is a relief for Ayra and punishment for Mubashira,Zaid and Asif.

That's a good way to sum it up đź‘Ť

Though Asif could mend his friendship with Jaffar..they are both sailing in the same boat all alone.

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Why Zaid though? He's the blandest character ever smiley36

Itna bland tha bechara that he didn't even get one monologue in the last episode smiley44

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Itna bland tha bechara that he didn't even get one monologue in the last episode smiley44

Monologue milta bhi toh kya bolta smiley36

Toh mauka hi nahi diya..saara jhanjhat hi khatam

If wahaj is going to work with Badar again i wish he will work with Kinza at least poor A list Actress will be spared from Badar filters and fans will not disappoint as there will be no high expectation from lead pair in terms of chemistry and story smiley36

Less expectations less heartbreaks smiley20

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. I stopped watching the show after epi 15 and hence stopped coming to the thread as well. Decided to watch in one go if Zaid and MJ are endgame . A friend ( she isn’t on this forum ) who followed it religiously told me that Zaid and MJ get back together in the end …Ayra leaves on her own and MJ falls in love with Zaid . That seems pretty good , infact it’s WOW….Please enlighten me if that’s how it is . Only then I will watch .

Originally posted by: Navyya

. I stopped watching the show after epi 15 and hence stopped coming to the thread as well. Decided to watch in one go if Zaid and MJ are endgame . A friend ( she isn’t on this forum ) who followed it religiously told me that Zaid and MJ get back together in the end …Ayra leaves on her own and MJ falls in love with Zaid . That seems pretty good , infact it’s WOW….Please enlighten me if that’s how it is . Only then I will watch .

MJ and Zaid don't end up together either.Everyone go their own separate ways.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope we get an interview of the director or anyone from the cast who can explain the ending clearly

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: G259

MJ and Zaid don't end up together either.Everyone go their own separate ways.

. Really ?? So my friend didn’t understand probably? She told me that in the end MJ comes to Zaid with flowers on the bike ( the scene they showed in the OST initially) and go together .

They are saying this probably because there was no outcome to it, like what even these guys will do by being all alone🤷‍♀️