Poll

Which Ayeza Khan drama is the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Please choose smiley36smiley36

My fav is koi chand rakh's Rabail and Umair part smiley42Someone make at least 5 episode with them to show their married life please smiley19

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

My fav is koi chand rakh's Rabail and Umair part smiley42Someone make at least 5 episode with them to show their married life please smiley19

Though my fav is chupke chupke. But I really liked Koi Chand Rakh. That was my first Muneeb drama as well. I really liked them both together. I was left wanting when they get together in the last scene. Kuch toh happy & romantic moments batane chahie the smiley19

After that liked Muneeb only in "Ye na thi Hamari qismat" 

He looked great with Hira

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chupke chupke: she stole the show as Meenu tu larki bari hi cool hai bus ye duniya fizool hai...

But I also love her in both her drama with Hamza: Jaan e Jahan and Pyaare afzal

Also, loved her in mere pas tum ho, her as Mehwish was so interesting, no one could do a villain as her

She can do any and every roll and with aplomb smiley9

My stylish queen smiley40Ayeza Khan | Zain Hashmi

Chupke Chupke for me. 

I loved her in MPTH as well, not the character but her portrayal. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Chupke Chupke is my comfort watch..all day any day..all time..any time. I guess that’s how it is for most people..

But my favourite show of hers smiley37 yeh koi kehne ki baat toh nahi hai..I’m aawara, pagli, deewani and a lost case....https://x.com/shizaahahaa/status/1794058293910073579?s=46 

Also I think one of her most underrated performances..strictly in terms of performance and not the show I mean..is Gaiti from Laapata. Best thing about that show and She NAILED the last scene smiley27 🎬  smiley36

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Champs

Chupke Chupke hands down!

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kahin woh aap hi toh nhi the jisne mujhe sunaya tha ache se where's chand rakh couple in your vm smiley36

Maine YT pe ek apni edit upload ki thi ptv multi couples ki I had selected Ayeza n OBI's scenes in that video. Issi pe bhadak gyi/gya tha woh insaan smiley44

Edited by sheeluneelu - 1 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

The sadist in me chose tum kaun piya. Loved the endingsmiley19 But my fav drama of hers is actually Saari bhool humari thi

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Chupke Chupke.. Its my comfort show! smiley31 Ayeza as Meenu was so freaking fun and adorable. smiley36smiley9smiley27 Some of her dialogues remain rent free in my mind- "Pehle jis muh se kehti thi Bhaiyya Bhaiyya ab us muh se kahogi Saiyya Saiyya" smiley37 "Arrey Faazi Bhaiyya sharmane ki kya baat hai ab toh shaadi hogayi hai ..... Toh kya Papa bolu?" smiley37 

Originally posted by: Haalim

Chupke Chupke for me. 

I loved her in MPTH as well, not the character but her portrayal. 

Obviously you wouldn't love the character smiley37