Users

Frequent Posters

kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

i have only watched chupke chupke complete

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Chupke Chupke.. Its my comfort show! smiley31 Ayeza as Meenu was so freaking fun and adorable. smiley36smiley9smiley27 Some of her dialogues remain rent free in my mind- "Pehle jis muh se kehti thi Bhaiyya Bhaiyya ab us muh se kahogi Saiyya Saiyya" smiley37 "Arrey Faazi Bhaiyya sharmane ki kya baat hai ab toh shaadi hogayi hai ..... Toh kya Papa bolu?" smiley37

I still watch chupke chupke whenever I feel like..

Comedy is something which you can enjoy multiple times. Before this I didn't really think of OBI much as an actor. But loved him in this..

Both looked great, great comic timing and I liked those nick names.

Mirchi, bhindi, kaddu 😂

Mujhe toh Arslan bhi pasand aya tha. Haadi bhaiya aap vaada kije ke aap khud khushi nai karenge 😂

Idk why people are extremely critical of Arslan.

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Obviously you wouldn't love the character smiley37

She still looked like a million bucks. There are actors who are beautiful but none possesses a graceful aura like her. You can hate the character but not her face. Did I make sense? smiley37

Edited by Haalim - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

She still looked a million bucks. There are actors who are beautiful but none possesses a graceful aura like her. You can hate the character but not her face. Did I make sense? smiley37

Ofcourse you made sense. She looked extremely beautiful in that show and that suited her. Justified why Adnan goes awww over her..

Like Ayeza herself said about that character "Kitni Kameeni hai" she played it well..

Ofcourse you made sense. She looked extremely beautiful in that show and that suited her. Justified why Adnan goes awww over her..

Like Ayeza herself said about that character "Kitni Kameeni hai" she played it well..

Thank you behna smiley31

With such faces you can easily understand pehli nazar ka pyaar otherwise it doesn't make sense.

She played it perfectly.

meenu-5.jpg

I loved this Red outfit and overall look

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Chupke Chupke. I can't get over with it.

Thank you behna smiley31

With such faces you can easily understand pehli nazar ka pyaar otherwise it doesn't make sense.

She played it perfectly.

Haan. Pehli nazar ka pyaar is justified with such faces..

Waise it was so stupid in Koi chand Rakh. They show her cousins as the most beautiful and Ayeza as the plain one.. I understand plain but most beautiful part was 🤷

meenu-5.jpg

I loved this Red outfit and overall look

So pretty 😍

I liked her kurtis in Chupke Chupke.

So pretty 😍

I liked her kurtis in Chupke Chupke.

There's one funny outfit and look overall. She gets all ready to take kheer for her fiance and Fazi catches her smiley37