Worst: IM, REJ and many more 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Best: JeJ, Stand up girl, ZPKB and Radd 

Worst: IM, REJ and many more 

Ishq Murshid, Rah E Junoon and Jaan e Jahaan are 2023 dramas not this year btw Which many more dramas

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Because it's enjoyable tho BTW which drama was your best and worse in this year 

Can't say what's best. But can say what I am watching & liking it so far..

As of now I think I like Zard. After a long time I am liking something of this concept. Bcz such things are made boring generally. But Zard is nice. 

I am watching other dramas as well like Radd which is good

JN is okay as of now. Wouldn't say good or bad. It's a typical geo show I know. Which I don't mind. I like mirchi masala. 

I like Pas e Deewar too..

Was never interested in watching IM. Dropped GM. 

Had started Jaan SE pyara jooni but decided will binge watch later if possible. 

Had started Pagal khana but Bhai too many stories & too long & I can't watch it even for Saba. 

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Of the ones I am now watching, I am liking Jaffa, Zard, Radd, and Burns in that order

The best drama of 2024 is IM smiley43 

Worst ones I don't watch but iykyk smiley36 

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Radd is my recent favouritesmiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Currently enjoying Zard and Radd the most. Zard is great storytelling with stellar performances from everyone, messaging done right, and the visuals are stunning.

Radd is massively entertaining with a great FL character who is both progressive and realistic and a green ML. The story although not so unique is fast paced, keeps you hooked, and the equation between the lead pair is great to watch. 

Khaie also gets honorary mention for its fresh concept and great direction but didn't enjoy it for the dragging, glorification of the villain and poor performance from the FL. 

Worst dramas are too many to list...basically all the rest I don't watch or dropped...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Radd, I am literally obsessed at this point that I have stopped watching any other show😍😍. Whole week I only think about Radd. Other than that ZPKB. 

I had also enjoyed Khosboo mein base khat but then last few episodes are underwhelming.

Edited by mala06 - 29 days ago
Posted: 28 days ago

Good thread

I didn't watch much dramas this year.

The dramas which I watched were quite boring. So I don't know how to answer. smiley5

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't watch that many dramas this year.

Dramas that held my interest are: Khaie, Gentleman..Heard good things about Radd ..yet to watch it.

Worst shows: Pagaal khana- started of very well but lost the plot in between and saba has very less screen space in the mid of the show..

I started watching many shows in between but nothing held my interest..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I didn't watch that many dramas this year.

Dramas that held my interest are: Khaie, Gentleman..Heard good things about Radd ..yet to watch it.

Worst shows: Pagaal khana- started of very well but lost the plot in between and saba has very less screen space in the mid of the show..

I started watching many shows in between but nothing held my interest..

Thank you for saying pagal Khanna as the worst show it was a daily drama so it Got dragged nowadays most of the dailies aren't that good except Hasrat