Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think when it comes to spoken English both of them struggle a lot. However, I do enjoy the soothing aura of Maya’s voice and her Urdu talafuz is spot on. If you watch her interviews she speaks very proper Urdu - something I’ve also noticed in other celeb interviews like Wahaj. Their use of fancy Urdu is very good and it adds to the eloquence I feel. It’s not just casual goofy. Like you said, Maya’s statements might become controversial (a lot of times taken out of context just to target her), but there’s wisdom and lots of jazbaat in her words. Dil se bolti hai aur acha bolti hai smiley27

I also love her overall vibe. She seems pretty chilled out too. I love how serious she is about her brand and business and the only one who's actually making efforts to improve it.Lot of celebs  tried their hands and couldn't succeed.It is easier to do photoshoots and post in Instagram, but managing a whole clothing brand is entirely different and she is doing very well in it smiley27

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

So, Maya is the winner smiley40

Tulip9 thumbnail

None .... 

Screenshot_2024-05-29-20-37-13-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It's Sanam saeed for me from Pakistan 🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Edited by Tulip9 - 2 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well deserved. smiley32