Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 4 months ago

For worse. I also need to add Neelam Muneer. She rejected Ushnas part in Parizaad which was a meaty role and Yumnas role in Tere Zehenaseebsmiley44, then she does some crappy geo shows. She didn't utilize her popularity when she was on peak.

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

genuinely asking, people who put AAA for best script choice, what is this based on besides Parizaad?

That one great project many actors have.

YRD was enjoyable but that kind of romcom and performance many actors have in their kitty?

What are these verstaile characters, brilliant performances and astounding script choices that I am missing from his filmography (besides Parizad ofc)?

He was out of this world in Parizaad. His other works I have seen have been competent for me but which can be said for many actors.

The Bilal choice people explained very well. Can you do same for AAA for me.

AAA also was great in Lal kabutar movie and Ehd E wafa. Although his yeh raha dil was average for me. Haven't watched his other shows so can't comment.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

For worse. I also need to add Neelam Muneer. She rejected Ushnas part in Parizaad which was a meaty role and Yumnas role in Tere Zehenaseebsmiley44, then she does some crappy geo shows. She didn't utilize her popularity when she was on peak.

I think she has stopped working with hum Just saba and sherry did

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I think she has stopped working with hum Just saba and sherry did

She hasn't. Just last year she did one telefilm with hum. Btwn Neelam is looking beautiful here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opSgECl1qR0&t=42s

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

She hasn't. Just last year she did one telefilm with hum. Btwn Neelam is looking beautiful here.

Never knew this telefilm existed if she is in good terms with hum why she's not doing their dramas ??

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Never knew this telefilm existed if she is in good terms with hum why she's not doing their dramas ??

No idea.

I also liked Yunhi. Its underrated. Is pehli si Mohabbat good?

If you ask from me PSM was just average. I did not like it much. Maya ny pora drama roo roo ky guzar diya.

Script sense toh apni jaga but i must say both neelum and azfar have maintained themselves. Watching them since my childhood and both of same are still looking like they used to look 10 years back

Best: Hamza Ali Abbasi And Farhan saeed these two male actors names come in my mind in choosing good scripts.

And Sajal's name for female actress.

Baki sab ny kabhi na kabhi disappoint kiya hi hai.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Great topic Malasmiley27 Yumna, Sajal, Bilal and Hamza Abbasi are my picks. I would have included Ayeza because she has tried her hand at everything from comedy to negative roles..but her latest move is just criminal so I’ll exclude her because of that. Also Dure has great sense of what will work in all honesty. So her script choice is good too.

Which latest move of ayeza is criminal? Asking out of curiosity 🤣

I would count dure in hiba's league, who knows how to peak a script which has good commercial value. Otherwise ktk and IM are not good written scripts.