Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I don't like comedy (except Ayeza's showsmiley36) or happy wala romance that's why I didn't watch his show. Gonna watch with Sajal, will tell you after watching. smiley4

Try BRKRJ you'll love it and it's cool hip story 

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Best: Maya, Sajjal, Yumna, Saba, Sehar Khan, Bilal, Shehryar, Ayeza, Hiba, Muneeb, Hamza

Worst: Danish, Feroze, Saboor(except Mushkil), Neelam, Fahad Sheikh, Hina Altaf, Affan

Edited by Hatimoon - 1 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Forgot to tell about Sarah. Her script choice is good but she has nothing to do, she is just hero's heroine in short showpiece and screen space is too less.smiley44

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Forgot to tell about Sarah. Her script choice is good but she has nothing to do, she is just hero's heroine in short showpiece and screen space is too less.smiley44

She played a different role in lapataa and i remember she alongside ayeza were offered khaani as a lead before sana Javed being confirmed 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She played a different role in lapataa and i remember she alongside ayeza were offered khaani as a lead before sana Javed being confirmed 

She should've accepted, at least Khani had lot to do in story, whole story revolved around her, wasn't just hero's heroine. But thanks to her she didn't accept. smiley36

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

genuinely asking, people who put AAA for best script choice, what is this based on besides Parizaad?

That one great project many actors have.

YRD was enjoyable but that kind of romcom and performance many actors have in their kitty?

What are these verstaile characters, brilliant performances and astounding script choices that I am missing from his filmography (besides Parizad ofc)?

He was out of this world in Parizaad. His other works I have seen have been competent for me but which can be said for many actors.

The Bilal choice people explained very well. Can you do same for AAA for me.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Great topic Malasmiley27 Yumna, Sajal, Bilal and Hamza Abbasi are my picks. I would have included Ayeza because she has tried her hand at everything from comedy to negative roles..but her latest move is just criminal so I’ll exclude her because of that. Also Dure has great sense of what will work in all honesty. So her script choice is good too.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Best

1.Sajal ofcourse for now, because she is doing my kinda shows which I like, Her script choices are getting amazing with time. Some of my fav shows of her- Alif, Yakeen ka Safar, Sinf e ahan, kuch ankahi and now zard patton ka bun. In movies it will be mom. 

2.Hamza Ali Abbasi- He’s known to be picky and choosy and everytime he comes on screen he leaves his mark and takes long breaks to do something which is actually good. 

3. Yumna- One bad choice doesn’t mean her sense in script is bad, its actually very good. When she reached midway in her career, she started picking good scripts as well, ishq zahe naseeb, darr si jati hai sila, sinf e ahan, dil na umeed toh nahi, bakhtawar(tho it didn’t turn out well but it required a challenge), and pyaar ke sadqay were which I personally liked. 

4.Bilal- He’s experimenting, he did thrillers, rom coms, melo. I have seen him grow. Ek jhooti love story, cheekh,bala,dunk,kuch ankahi,pyaar ke sadqay,dobara,o rangreza and ishq murshid( only for him playing both fazal baksh and shahmeer with so much effort) are the ones I consider good choices. 

5. kubra- she debuted in 2016 with sang e mar mar then she did khuda aur mohabbat,alif allah or insaan, alif, hum kahan ke sacchay the, sinf e ahan and then jannat se aagey. Her graph has been really good . She just did 11 shows I guess according to wiki, and most of them are successful and loved. 

Noticeable mentions - farhad saeed, ahad(cos he basically avoid regressive shows) , osman khalid butt (chupke chupke, ehd e wafa, aunn zara, baaghi, diyar e dil) 

I quite agree with you. Adding to this, Yes, I feel Osman takes on good scripts. He doesn't care how big or small his role is but the script is always impactful and also Saba Qamar has a great choice in scripts.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

First of all very nice thoughtful topic mala.smiley31

Thank yousmiley31

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I think it’s good, it gets a bit stretched out but I think it’s a beautiful love story 

Ok. I will give it a try then. I am fond of Sherry lately.