Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 months ago

Coming to the one’s who have gone slightly below and reached at better from best - iqra , she was initially doing good shows like raqeeb se, ranjha ranjha kardi, I will include SC too since it was a hit, even her commercial drama jhooti was entertaining. But with mannat murad, kam3 and now brkrj she’s downvoted.

Saba qamar- I really loved her script choices, but she’s disappointing me lately, she’s just everywhere but I didn’t watch anything this year cos it didn’t interest me.

Who’s script choices is not working for me
hania amir- sorry but :( I have to!!!
wahaj- post dil na umeed to nahi , lets see what tb 2 and smd offers will change my opinion then.
feroze- never worked out for me. I don’t watch his shows at all. Neither his script nor his acting impresses me.
ramsha- In recent times only. Might change based on what content she comes up with next.
neelum and madiha had to be here!!

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Even durre’s choice is goodsmiley36 she’s been getting meaty roles. KTK, khaie,IM. Her graph is commendable as a newbie. Hadiqa Qiani’s choice is superb as well.

Dont know if she is improving or will be improved in acting or not. (Dure)

BUT actors who are getting better at choosing scripts according to me based on recent shows.
mawra- neem,nauroz,now jaffa.
sheharyar- he’s going smooth, pehli si mohabbat, kuch ankahi now radd.
Zara noor- standupgirl,badshah begum.

Ayeza- Chand Tara( It was something different from her) In mein also as MJ and then ofcourse Jaan E Jahan. smiley42

Urwa and Amar Khan’s shows never made sense to me. Except udaari from urwa, tho I am yet to watch udaari.

Edited by Witchofthewest - 4 months ago

I've not watched many shows but from the ones I've watched I'll say as per the performances they've given.

Best:

Bilal, Ahmed, Hamza, Ahad (even Hum Tum was good, he needs to work on his comic timing though. He was good with emotional scenes towards the end), Saba, Sajal, Kubra, Yumna (TB might not have given her a margin to perform but she did well with that trashy writing also), Ayeza(lately, not for those bechari & dukhiyari roles she did earlier), Maya.

Worst:

Iqra (lately), Madhiha, Danish (typecast with similar roles), Feroze (His acting has become monotonous, he should do comedy).

Talking about Wahaj, one Mein can't take away his good work what he has done before. I hope his upcoming projects give him a margin to perform.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Best : Saba Qamar, Mawra Hocane, Hamza Sohail, Imran Ashraf, Sajal, Maya, Sherry, Sabeena, FQ Post Zulm, Shehzad, Sohai, Yumna, Iqra, Ameer

Worst : Alizeh Shah post Tanaa Banaa That Girl is getting so many Daily Soaps, Amar Khan, Saboor Ali, Syed Jibran, Sami Khan, Zain Baig, Khusshal Khan With an exception of mushkil and MGM, Hina Altaf, Zahid Ahmed With an exception of gentleman, Hira Mani, Neelam Muneer, Sumbul Iqbal, Kiran Haq

Edited by anikamathur - 4 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Best : Kubra,Sajal, Bilal, Ahad, OKV, Yumna, Humayun

Worst: Neelam, Madiha, Affan

Wahaj used to be good with his choices but he has faltered a bit recently. Ayeza is inconsistent. She always does one good show and then 2/3 bad shows.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Best : Kubra,Sajal, Bilal, Ahad, OKV, Yumna, Humayun

Worst: Neelam, Madiha, Affan

Wahaj used to be good with his choices but he has faltered a bit recently. Ayeza is inconsistent. She always does one good show and then 2/3 bad shows.

How Affan Waheed had a bad script choices

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Best Sajal, HAA, Yumna, Billu, Obi and Ramsha.

Does ahad count cos he gets everything on a platter plus boy takes nice breaks?

Worst , I dunno I've seen just 20 ish dramas, not as pro as you all friends.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Best: Sajal, Saba, Bilal, Ramsha

Mixed version of best worst: Ayeza

Worst : Ahsan, Muneeb, Mikal

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 4 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Best: Sajal, Saba, Bilal, Ramsha

Mixed version of best worst: Ayeza

Worst : Ahsan, Muneeb, Mikal

You forgot Hamza Sohail whom he has mixed script sense

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

You forgot Hamza Sohail whom he has mixed script sense

I don't like comedy (except Ayeza's showsmiley36) or happy wala romance that's why I didn't watch his show. Gonna watch with Sajal, will tell you after watching. smiley4

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 4 months ago