Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mansha Pasha is already mentioned. She is doing a great job in ZGH.

I liked the whole cast of Bilkees Kaur. Kashif Mehmood was great in his role. So was Sadia Imam, who I used to dislike because of the repetitive overglamorized roles she was playing. But I loved her deglam natural look in Bilkees Kaur and her character. Reminded me of those days when she was doing great roles. Maheen Rizvi played the sister, and did a great job. I also like her in Silvatein. I actually liked the guy who played Ahsan Khan's friend in Bilkees Kaur too, don't know his name.
Ahsan Khan's performance in Mata-e-Jaan as a supporting character was also nice.
Recently, I feel Ayesha Omer is doing a great job as Zaroon's sister. I didn't like her acting earlier, but she proved me wrong in this drama.
Vasay Chaudry has taken me by surprise in Silvatein. I just loved his character as Mikal. Earlier I had seen him in only comedies like Annie ki aayegi baraat as Bobby D.
I'm pretty sure there are many more talented people who make a dramas interesting and worth watching besides the leads. They deserve appreciation too,:) 👏
Edited by simplytoxic - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vasay Chaudary in Armaan lately. He was better than Fawad in some scenes.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mansha's great..but not until ZGH, she wasn't really a supporting actress anywhere..her roles were quite shorter than that of a supporting actress' I feel.

A few other supporting actors/actresses that I loved.

- Saba Qamar in Dastaan (I LOVED Suraiyya Khala! and her chemistry with Hassan was so cute to say the least)
- Ahsan Khan in Dastaan & as simplytoxic said, in Mata e Jaan (he was my fav character)
- Sanam Baloch in Doraha
- Mohib Mirza in Roag (Mohib was great in that role, possibly my favorite performance by him)
- Faisal Qureshi in Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
- Sanam Saeed in Mata e Jaan (she suited her character way more than Sarwat suited hers)
- Nousheen Shah in Pani Jaisa Pyar (she was Dua, Sana's sister..and I loved her..I find Nousheen so underrated btw)

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Samina Peerzada in Shehr e Zaat! - she was BRILLIANT as Falak's naani...the show would have been incomplete without her.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Mansha Pasha and Mohib! ^^ exactly, these two! :D

and Naveen isnt underrated at all! she got a lot of fame and respect, that she did deserve... WHERE is she now though!? Shaadi k baad chup kyu gaye yeh log!? 😕 😆 galat kaam karna hi nai chahiye tha if this is why theyve been hiding 😳 esp Navin, cz Azfar ka toh kuch aya hai i guess...

Personally felt Naveen deserved more success for Sara. She was a very vital character in Humsafar..but yeah, she totaly disappeared post marriage which is unfortunate and quite sad. Keeping her marriage with Azfar aside, I really like Naveen..I think she has immense potential. Plus, she's gorgeous.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Mansha Pasha is already mentioned. She is doing a great job in ZGH.

I liked the whole cast of Bilkees Kaur. Kashif Mehmood was great in his role. So was Sadia Imam, who I used to dislike because of the repetitive overglamorized roles she was playing. But I loved her deglam natural look in Bilkees Kaur and her character. Reminded me of those days when she was doing great roles. Maheen Rizvi played the sister, and did a great job. I also like her in Silvatein. I actually liked the guy who played Ahsan Khan's friend in Bilkees Kaur too, don't know his name.
Ahsan Khan's performance in Mata-e-Jaan as a supporting character was also nice.
Recently, I feel Ayesha Omer is doing a great job as Zaroon's sister. I didn't like her acting earlier, but she proved me wrong in this drama.
Vasay Chaudry has taken me by surprise in Silvatein. I just loved his character as Mikal. Earlier I had seen him in only comedies like Annie ki aayegi baraat as Bobby D.
I'm pretty sure there are many more talented people who make a dramas interesting and worth watching besides the leads. They deserve appreciation too,:) 👏

Ayesha improved so much in ZGH..I was pleasantly surprised..and I actually think her & Fawad clicked, so she did great as Sara.

I have yet to start Silvatein..but I hear Vasay's doing a nice job..I'm so used to seeing him in comedies that it's sort of hard for me to see him doing something serious..😆..but glad he's branching out.

I know, I feel we tend to ignore some of the supporting cast in shows..and at times, they make the show as worthwhile as the leads if not more.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You guys have already named the few I like; Naveen, Maheen Rizvi, Mansha Pasha, Vasay, Mohib.

Just wanted to add Usama from ZGH. I think so far Shehryar is a weak actor but I loved his character Usama though.
_Maggie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u...I really love Naveen waqar...SO My fav is also Naveen as Sara in Hs😃
Mansha! :D and Faizan Khawaja in Main Gunehgar nahi
oh and Samina Pirzada!
and Hasan Ahmed (Sunitas husband)