Untitled Show (ARY) - Yumna Zaidi - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

What if Feroze plays the ML? Industry is trying to revive his mega stardom.

1280846 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

When it comes to romance, Yumna > Wahaj. She had popular pairings even before TB.

I didn't realize she was so talented in the romance department because I haven't watched any of her shows other than tb and a few scenes from ishq e laa.

Which are her popular pairing? Is it just eye to eye romance, or has she also had some action in her previous shows?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

He made better shows with Billu. May be Yumna can make it work.

I don’t know but badar is lately ruining things for everyonesmiley36, who would want to go to destruction? I hope she works with the bakhtawar director or the one who directed Dil na umeed tou nahi. She got critical acclamation theresmiley9 she can do wonders with them, not everything is about ratings. smiley1
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

They looked good together in Dil kya Kare

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dreamer23

Which are her popular pairing? Is it just eye to eye romance, or has she also had some action in her previous shows?

With Ahmed and Bilal

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

When it comes to romance, Yumna > Wahaj. She had popular pairings even before TB.

I agree yumna is ahead of wahaj in romance department. She did this drama with ahmed, her pairing was famous for chemistry, then with bilal for pks. Also if we do compare wahaj is new to the industry as male lead but yumna isn’t, lets come back later and discuss after wahaj has done good number of shows and see if surpasses yumna in romance department.smiley9

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I don’t know but badar is lately ruining things for everyonesmiley36, who would want to go to destruction? I hope she works with the bakhtawar director or the one who directed Dil na umeed tou nahi. She got critical acclamation theresmiley9 she can do wonders with them, not everything is about ratings. smiley1

Yeah lately he doesn't seem to be in his element as people say. I liked his Ishqiya as well.

She did TB & has TB 2 lined up. I also think she should go for good scripts now. That's what works for her well.

1280846 thumbnail

Hey, a few days ago, while listening to the TB OST, I also watched their show OST as it came under recommendation, they looked adorable together. They were rather young, so I assume it's from an older show. Feroze did a big bang show with hania, right? In this one, I really hope they are teamed again.

Edited by Dreamer23 - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Yeah lately he doesn't seem to be in his element as people say. I liked his Ishqiya as well.

She did TB & has TB 2 lined up. I also think she should go for good scripts now. That's what works for her well.

IF the ML is ahad, we can expect this to be the critical one and not commercial one. He’s way choosey with his scripts. Only if the ML is ahadsmiley5. That is also just a speculation.