Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I actually want both to die, if there isn't happy ending 🥲

This can go 2 ways, if Zarnab dies, then Munna will become the biggest gunda( what they show is movies). If Munna dies, then system wins. But there is high chance, Zarnab might die trying to save Munna. But all I want to say, it will not be a happy ending from my pov.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 days ago

You also have to see, Zarnab has her father left behind, but Munna has no one unless we consider Zarnab and her father.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Iss drama mein bhi happy ending toh milne se rahi 🥲

I hope it gets it's Happy ending

I finally caught up to 2 weeks worth of episodes and I have to stay the strong point in the second half has definitely been the romance for me. Yumna and Humayun scenes are really well done. That scene where she says “Kitne din ho gaye Mujhe pyar se dekhe hoye?” was so touching. As were the scenes where she’s witnessing him hallucinating about Dilbar 💔 Right in the feels.

Also credit where credit is due. The Zarnab Abba relationship is one of the best PTV has done lately. Where father respects his daughter’s wishes to this level. They are both not dumb and are aware of the risks involved with Munna and how he might die any day, but sometimes love wins no matter what and you try to grab what happiness you can. The way they both have made peace with this decision without even needing a justification is so pure. That scene where Munna and Zarnab are having a romantic talk and they think he’s asleep but he yells “MAIN JAAGA HOWA HOON” was such a laugh out loud moment smiley37 He is so snarky I love it! Literally all he cares about is his daughter’s happiness and understands her fully. When has PTV ever shown us this? And shockingly were we ever expecting this from a writer like Khalil? I wasn’t ! This has been one of the most beautiful relationships in this show. So ahead of other PTV shows right now.

As for predictions I’m guessing Zarnab will die. Munna is a bit predictable ? Tragic end tou hai for sure. Let’s see. But then the ost video is also showing Munna dying and not Zarnab. Very confusing. Either way something bad is gonna happen I can feel it 😢

The cons for me right now are the minister scenes and Mifra’s characterization. She’s all over the place. But I’m going with the flow now lol

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I also don't understand Mifra's role. Didn't she get what she wanted?