Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Dreamer23

Now is the moment for Yumna. He'll see to it that her crown of Pakistani SRK that can create chemistry with anyone is smashed downsmiley36

Well that's true. She can even romance a rock.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Yumna can even romance with a rock so she will definitely ace with ahad. Tho ahad seems to lack alot in romance. I find him very stiff. But these two are very popular so they should collaborate and worksmiley9. We need new pairings to be hyped up smiley43

1280846 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well that's true. She can even romance a rock.

Are you implying that Big Bang would pair Yumna with a stone faced actor, in a manner like how Azekah was paired with Wahaj, and then display to the world that she is incapable of creating chemistry with everyone?

Edited by Dreamer23 - 4 months ago

Yumma will make the best out of it even if it's Badar.

2RsFan thumbnail

Are you implying that Big Bang would pair Yumna with a stone faced actor, in a manner like how Azekah was paired with Wahaj, and then display to the world that she is incapable of creating chemistry with everyone?

Whoever they cast, I am sure Yumna can create chemistry with him.

1280846 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Whoever they cast, I am sure Yumna can create chemistry with him.

But wouldn't it be like a round two? I'm not sure if Yumna could develop chemistry under Badar's direction because I observed Wahaj and Ayeza have good chemistry in their photo shoot and other off-screen shots, and he also looked gorgeous with Azekah.

If someone like wahaj who performed MK's romantic role to perfection but then struggled to romance two ladies, then I doubt if Yumna would likewise struggle with chemistry.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yumma will make the best out of it even if it's Badar.

No she should never work with badarsmiley9just my opinion, pls take it. smiley1

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

why not Yumna romancing Yumna, that would be a novel concept for PTV.. or she plays every character in it.. a trailblazing show for the trailblazer

I will pay to watch two Yumnas. Wasn't Loki based on that concept? Haven't watched the show although I like him.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

No she should never work with badarsmiley9just my opinion, pls take it. smiley1

He made better shows with Billu. May be Yumna can make it work.

2RsFan thumbnail

But wouldn't it be like a round two? I'm not sure if Yumna could develop chemistry under Badar's direction because I observed Wahaj and Ayeza have good chemistry in their photo shoot and other off-screen shots, and he also looked gorgeous with Azekah.

If someone like wahaj who performed MK's romantic role to perfection but then struggled to romance two ladies, then I doubt if Yumna would likewise struggle with chemistry.

When it comes to romance, Yumna > Wahaj. She had popular pairings even before TB.