Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Finally me and anika are on same page πŸ˜‚

and also not on the same pagesmiley37because she loves ahad way too muchsmiley43

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Do watch it's a biopic drama

Okay I'll check it for you if I get time.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

He’s the one whom I never likedsmiley36

I only liked him in YKS ussky baad never πŸ˜‚

and also not on the same pagesmiley37because she loves ahad way too muchsmiley43

Same page only for feroze. For, Ahad we are poles apart 🀣

Originally posted by: Haalim

He was good in Ishqiya smiley19

He was good in Habs

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

IF the ML is ahad, we can expect this to be the critical one and not commercial one. He’s way choosey with his scripts. Only if the ML is ahadsmiley5. That is also just a speculation.

Yeah. Ahad is choosy and also reads the whole script before signing on. The IM writer had said that Ahad was one of the guys they approached but he wanted the whole script before so it didn't work out. Even if it's commercial, if Ahad is a part of it, it'll likely be a decent script at least.

Ahmed's character was my fav in it and his love story too. But unfortunately, isko sabsy kaam SS mili thi

He had such a good arc. I hadn't watched his earlier shows. Ehd e wafa showed what a great actor he was. Even with that less SS he left a mark. I was so happy for him when Parizaad blew up.

Originally posted by: Haalim

I want his stardom back. For that he has to work with every A lister smiley19

When there's mention of Feroze, I have to comment. Guys he is a superstar. Though he didn't really lose his stardom, he does need to work more with great actors to become more famous..

You have to start liking him Anika.. otherwise I will bash Hamza and Ahad

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yeah. Ahad is choosy and also reads the whole script before signing on. The IM writer had said that Ahad was one of the guys they approached but he wanted the whole script before so it didn't work out. Even if it's commercial, if Ahad is a part of it, it'll likely be a decent script at least.

That’s the reason why probably he does less dramas as compared to others. I highly doubt it would be commercial if he is in it, seeing his past record.

Finally me and anika are on same page πŸ˜‚

You were going to watch Feroze's show with me. How can you betray us by doing his burai smiley19