Favorite supporting actor/actress in a show?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know we tend to focus on the leading characters more often (of course, they're called leading for a reason 😆)..but which supporting character did you guys like in a serial? Or perhaps, you liked the supporting actor/actress more than the leading actor/actress?

If I were to think of a supporting actress off the top of my head that I loved..then I'd say Naveen as Sara from Humsafar. Personally, she was one of my favorite parts of the show..I heard her character got extended for the show's purpose..and if that's true, then I'm so glad..because I feel Humsafar would not have been the same without Sara...her performance is sort of underrated too I feel. I personally thought Naveen and Fawad looked cute too..wish she didn't disappear post marriage like this..she had so much potential.

and in memory of Sara...here are Ashar & Sara 😆:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCpmyCIDNo0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Hamza(Mohib) from Shere-zaat
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'd say Mansha Pasha. Loved her in all her cameos in Humsafar and Shehrezaat, even ZGH.
I really can't wait to see someone give her a show of her own. 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mansha Pasha and Mohib! ^^ exactly, these two! :D

and Naveen isnt underrated at all! she got a lot of fame and respect, that she did deserve... WHERE is she now though!? Shaadi k baad chup kyu gaye yeh log!? 😕 😆 galat kaam karna hi nai chahiye tha if this is why theyve been hiding 😳 esp Navin, cz Azfar ka toh kuch aya hai i guess...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loveee Mansha Pasha! 😳 I used to notice her in SeZ even though her character wasn't given much importance then. I was realy excited to see her again in ZGH..definitely someone who will go a long way! :)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as you all have mentioned Mansha Pasha.. i'ld also mention the other girl who played Kashaf 's friend in university.. forgot her name.. she is a good performer..liked her in Zard mausem..she was good in Maat too..
apart from these two.. Sadia Imam was too good in Bilqees kaur,
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

as you all have mentioned Mansha Pasha.. i'ld also mention the other girl who played Kashaf 's friend in university.. forgot her name.. she is a good performer..liked her in Zard mausem..she was good in Maat too..

apart from these two.. Sadia Imam was too good in Bilqees kaur,

I was gonna mention her too..she's now doing the parallel lead in Adhuri Aurat on ARY..
I like her too.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepwater.

Sadia Imam in Bilquees Kaur definitely and even Kashif Mehmood.
The girl who your talking about is Maheen Rizvi I think. She's currently also in Silvatein and is doing a great job there.

yep...Maheen Rizvi is the one i was talking about.. she is a pretty natural actor..

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Forgot about Mansha Pasha she is my fav
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mansha Pasha and Samina Peerzada.
One supporting actor i really wanna see more of is the devar from DeS, i cannot tell how much i liked him.