FF:CRAZY LOVE ( Discontinued Indefinitely)

OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
** please note** if you want updates buddy me BUT I'm very cautious on who I accept as friend..only those who LIKES OR COMMENTS will get pm'ed...😊

Madhu still in shocked to what has just happened...RK"s voice echoing in her head " no biwi no...why this need for complete sphere?... RK do not intend to go any further with his  toy"...Madhu in agony just thinking about it..how could he..to break me he can go to this extent...as madhu is still replaying what has just happened in her head the person beside her driving suddenly " biwi...dont be so silent it's not fun if you don't ask me any questions for I know you have plenty" Madhu can just feel his smirk without even looking at him...his arrogant expression as if he has conquered and tamed her.  
"Biwi biwi biwi...no one changes RK...RK is RK...forever superstar..."

Madhu: I now understand...

Those were the only words that Madhu could utter for she for the very first time in her life feels that all the emotions of love that she had and given has been shattered..the fire in her heart has burnt and now nothing is left but ashes...

As RK and Madhu walked back inside the mansion

Radiji: Madhu...whats wrong??

Madhu's thoughts: I guess i'm really an open book..my dispair must be all over my face...

Madhu: nothing...Ma remember the promise i made to bring your Rishab back?

Radiji: yes dear..and im so gra--- 

before radiji could even finish madhu was filled with sadness and hurt...

Madhu: I did not fullfill and WILL  NOT full fill that promise

RK standing looking at his mom and his biwi with arrogance...with that one look was enough to silent Radiji.

Madhu slowly walks up the stairs...the very stairs that once had a beautiful memory has not turn into the stairs that walks her into her nightmare...as she enters the room that was once her safe haven..she turns to the very man who was so determined to destroy her..

Madhu: do we still need to put up this charade of sharing a room together?

RK: Biwi no one is forcing you to stay..your room is always available..

RK's words still hurts madhu as if thousands of needles have pricked her heart ..just enough for her to slowly bleed little by little...
Madhu didn't even bother getting her things..she just turned towards the door and walked out...

RK in his room...thinking" ahhh...finally...the feeling of victory and conquer" it was evident that RK was happy with his recent victory...boasting to himself how fine an actor he was...but as he turn to look at the bed that once had a pillow wall he felt a little sting in his black heart..
RK: biwi biwi...in order to win this game I sure did have to lose some...to gain some...
After downing his last glass of scotch..RK passout in his own bed...

Madhu now back in her room the room that will separate her from him during the dark times for she knows when the sun shines her tormenting reality will also rise...Madhu looks up to the moon that once has given her the true love..the same moon that now shines to remind her of the beautiful dream she once had...but now she no longer lingers at the light...for now in madhu's eyes are nothing but the darkness that fills the sky...blinded by love..she has now paid the ultimate price..any regrets??...probably not... Madhu knows full well she hates herself for still loving him but at the same time hatred is growing at a rapid pace..so rapid that hatred is filling what she once called a heart...for now tomorrow will bring in the storm of madhu

Edited by AMIEO - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IT'S NICE DEAR...CONTINUE SOON...
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's so nice please continue it soon :-):-)
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow !! dear u didn't let the fire of thoughts go waste..😊Loved it..It really had the Junoon in it..Can't wait for Madhu's comeback..😊plzz update soon & add me to pm list😊
OoViVioO thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

wow !! dear u didn't let the fire of thoughts go waste..😊Loved it..It really had the Junoon in it..Can't wait for Madhu's comeback..😊plzz update soon & add me to pm list😊

thanks!!!...i mainly decided to give it a try since you suggested it 😊 just to let you know this is a dark love story..madhu will be cold as ice...
Simple-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: amieo1

thanks!!!...i mainly decided to give it a try since you suggested it 😊 just to let you know this is a dark love story..madhu will be cold as ice...

Thanks dear..Ya it will be exciting to read..Continue soon.😃
OoViVioO thumbnail
chapter 1

Morning has now rise after the darkest night of Madhu's life...Her eyes are no longer lit..even if the sun is up darkness still remains...
RK already at her door "BIWI will you be joining us for breakfast?...I do need to go to my shoot..and I would love it if you could join me"...RK is back...every word was tainted with hate...as Madhu looks at his devilish smile she began to tremble within..the anger in her wanted to explode..she wanted to hurt him in a way that he cant recover...in a way that will quench this thirst of revenge that is dying to pour out of her body..

Madhu: I'll be right there.

RK was a little taken back with how calm his biwi was...He was expecting lots of crying and outbursts..but something in her eyes has changed...

Radiji: Madhu dear...is everything okay?

RK: Why wouldn't things be okay..right Biwi?

Madhu: Everything is perfectly fine.

Radiji could feel that something was very wrong. The Madhu in front of her was numb and cold..her eyes could freeze anyone. 

As breakfast was being served...comes in Bittuji... Just by looking at Bittuji's expression Madhu knew that he also no longer needed to pretend. Once he was  her confidant her companion but now she could see clearly that is was just another task given by his chief to get close to her. The thought of this friendship started to bring disgust in her...but madhu knew that Bittuji will pay for his deeds so for now he can go ahead and celebrate with his chief.

RK: Okay Biwi it is time to go...
Bittiju: Yes Babbiji..their is a renown director here to meet with Chief today..

Madhu gave bittuji a look that put him in his place...a look so piercing as if she can't wait to torture him little by litte. Rk notices this and is amused. 
RK: Biwi..is there something you want to say?..or can we go?

madhu's thoughts: That expression again...a superstar is he?... Mr. Rishab Kundra the power that you wield be be thrown down by none other than Madhubala...but for now enjoy

Madhu: We can go.

Edited by amieo1 - 11 years ago
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Awesome update👏Great come back by Madhu..I like the fire in her..Sherini is back...Thanks for pm..Plzz continue soon😊
OoViVioO thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Awesome update👏Great come back by Madhu..I like the fire in her..Sherini is back...Thanks for pm..Plzz continue soon😊

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOY IT BUT I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE COME TO SEE AND READ BUT NO REACTIONS SO I DONT THINK I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS FF...
Simple-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: amieo1

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOY IT BUT I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE COME TO SEE AND READ BUT NO REACTIONS SO I DONT THINK I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS FF...

hey don't do that 😳i will send u all my friends too 😊Plzz don't get discouraged..People just have to read it..😛