Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

So Shakti is quitting or do they want someone to make Shaktis character jealous? What's happening to Ganja... Overdose of Ganja?

Shaktis character and his whole criminal khandaan is exiting. Nice to see in one show fl will move on from her abuser but if with new ML they apply same trick, ml and whole family abuses fl then the show will shut down soon.

But anyways they realized the ml has been butchered to irredeemable extent I guess. Looks like first time they stopped consuming Ganja.

But Bhavika is stunning, hope they finalize a better looking co star.

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nia is also so tall na! 😍 I want these two back in a show 😫😩

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Shaktis character and his whole criminal khandaan is exiting. Nice to see in one show fl will move on from her abuser but if with new ML they apply same trick, ml and whole family abuses fl then the show will shut down soon.

But anyways they realized the ml has been butchered to irredeemable extent I guess. Looks like first time they stopped consuming Ganja.

But Bhavika is stunning, hope they finalize a better looking co star.

Ooohhh i c... Interesting. Ganja seems to be having a bad time. Hopefully we get to see a good storyline after this. How about Aham Sharma for Bhavika 😍😍😍... I love that guy

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

Nia is also so tall na! 😍 I want these two back in a show 😫😩

Nia is short no? As in not that short ( a 4'11 like me has not right to call anyone short πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) maybe.. Like a 5'5"?

But yaaah i want these two back!! But more than anyone I want Vijanshi back in a better show... Ganja hasnt even used 5% of their potential!! Also Meejay... I can see them in n number of shows together and still not be tired 😍.

P. S: Look at his expressions though. So sincere.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ooohhh i c... Interesting. Ganja seems to be having a bad time. Hopefully we get to see a good storyline after this. How about Aham Sharma for Bhavika 😍😍😍... I love that guy

Aham Sharma πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

He is just brilliant 😍

I loved him as karna and as Arjun in manmarziyan.

The guy looks soo intense 😍😍

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nia is short no? As in not that short ( a 4'11 like me has not right to call anyone short πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) maybe.. Like a 5'5"?

But yaaah i want these two back!! But more than anyone I want Vijanshi back in a better show... Ganja hasnt even used 5% of their potential!! Also Meejay... I can see them in n number of shows together and still not be tired 😍.

P. S: Look at his expressions though. So sincere.

Ganji just USED Vijanshi.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Aham Sharma πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

He is just brilliant 😍

I loved him as karna and as Arjun in manmarziyan.

The guy looks soo intense 😍😍

Ikrrrr... I can write it down and give... No one can play Karna better than him.. No one! He was literally the Karna that I imagined.. the Karna of my dreams 😍!! And even Arjun in Manmarziyaan.. I loved Radhika and Arjuns pair! He plays layered characters so well... I have seen only two people playing layered characters with perfection ones Aham Sharma and the other VJ. Both these actors are sooo underrated IMO. You come to know how awesome Aham Sharma was when you see the other portrayals of Karna. Suryaputr Karna was an absolute joke!

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail

Ikrrrr... I can write it down and give... No one can play Karna better than him.. No one! He was literally the Karna that I imagined.. the Karna of my dreams 😍!! And even Arjun in Manmarziyaan.. I loved Radhika and Arjuns pair! He plays layered characters so well... I have seen only two people playing layered characters with perfection ones Aham Sharma and the other VJ. Both these actors are sooo underrated IMO. You come to know how awesome Aham Sharma was when you see the other portrayals of Karna. Suryaputr Karna was an absolute joke!

Soooo true πŸ€—

Aham Sharma is the epitome of perfection.

The show "Manmarziyan" was truly exceptional, standing out from today's typical toxic shows.

And Aham's portrayal of Karna was entirely unique, creating a memorable character for me.

I still recall the the moment when Kunti sang the Surya Dev song for Karna. ( Karna's death scene )

Aham's dedication to his craft is remarkable, and I could talk about his brilliance and looks all night.

smiley39

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Soooo true πŸ€—

Aham Sharma is the epitome of perfection.

The show "Manmarziyan" was truly exceptional, standing out from today's typical toxic shows.

And Aham's portrayal of Karna was entirely unique, creating a memorable character for me.

I still recall the the moment when Kunti sang the Surya Dev song for Karna. ( Karna's death scene )

Aham's dedication to his craft is remarkable, and I could talk about his brilliance and looks all night.

smiley39

Oh yes... Speaking of Manmarziyaan... Remember Samaira? Isn't she an absolute star?!! Such an amazing actress.

Yes... Yes. Aham Sharma is my favorite right after VJ. There was a point of time when I used to search for Karna reels only...i was obsessed with his portrayal of Karna. The masked vulnerability, the aching heart, vengeful soul, the need for acceptance, the bravado.. Ufff... Noone can beat this mans portrayal of Karna... One of the finest actors in ITV... Actors like him deserve to be on the big screen with strong scripts. But no... Only a random actors child with puffed up muscles get to do roles! πŸ˜’...

P. S: Aham is hawwwtt

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Oh yes... Speaking of Manmarziyaan... Remember Samaira? Isn't she an absolute star?!! Such an amazing actress.

Yes... Yes. Aham Sharma is my favorite right after VJ. There was a point of time when I used to search for Karna reels only...i was obsessed with his portrayal of Karna. The masked vulnerability, the aching heart, vengeful soul, the need for acceptance, the bravado.. Ufff... Noone can beat this mans portrayal of Karna... One of the finest actors in ITV... Actors like him deserve to be on the big screen with strong scripts. But no... Only a random actors child with puffed up muscles get to do roles! πŸ˜’...

P. S: Aham is hawwwtt

Bold 1 ) kashmira is soo pretty. What an amazing actress she is. Totally πŸ’―

Bold 2 ) After Aham Sharma's portrayal of Karna, I became his fan. His interpretation of Karna was that of a deeply flawed yet multi-dimensional character.

He brought out the complexity and humanity in Karna, showcasing his internal struggles and depth.

Aham's performance highlighted Karna's vulnerabilities and strengths, making him a truly compelling and relatable character and a human character which lacks on ITV.

We have lost the quality of ITV. Unfortunately πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”