Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

I have watched TSMSP, the concept was unique but it was tad bit hard to digest for me. I will definitely check out the other show!

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

General query since I am not watching the show:

did Garry and Seerat divorce each other? and if yes, then why the hell is Seerat staying with Brars?

also saw the small rolling scene between Keerat and Garry and I scrolled right away!

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy

did Garry and Seerat divorce each other? and if yes, then why the hell is Seerat staying with Brars?

also saw the small rolling scene between Keerat and Garry and I scrolled right away!

Seerat stole the Brar secret papers from Angad’s room for Garry in lieu for divorce… Yea, Jassi should kick her out as no one else seems to have the spine to do so… maybe when it is revealed she stole the papers!
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

General Question, those who live in India, they are sending Akshantallu ( Yellow rice) we use during pooja, ) from Ayyodya the new Ram Mandhir Did any body received it?? Just a curious question, I saw so many videos on Insta that they have received it.,

Do we have to register to get those?? Does anybody have any idea??

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 9 months ago
Jarama thumbnail

Guys are there any good shows without triangle BS?

Edited by Jarama - 9 months ago
Jarama thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy

Good question! Everyone is asking the same question why is seerat there still?
I want to see a track where she has to leave BM and move back to Monga house 😂

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

General Question, those who live in India, they are sending Akshantallu ( Yellow rice) we use during pooja, ) from Ayyodya the new Ram Mandhir Did any body received it?? Just a curious question, I saw so many videos on Insta that they have received it.,

yes mujhey miley h
Edited by Anu_02 - 9 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

yes I have received it

Lekin koi register nahi karta padta h ye sabhi mandiron mein aaye h ayodhya se ..

Or jo bhi mandir Gaye hogey Pooja karne un sabko miley h

Agar tumhare Ghar k aas paas koi mandir h wahan p ye aaye hogey or sath mein ek card bhi hoga Ram mandir ka if you want that then mandir jao or mandir k pandit ji se pooch kar le lo ya vo khud hi de dengue

Mujhey to apne aap hi mil gaye they jo bhi mandir Gaye h un sabko mil rahye h

Yellow rice k sath ram mandir samaroh ka card bhi milega

Edited by Anu_02 - 9 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I live in the USA, buddy; I will check here, near by our temple than Bay Area, which is full of temples. I asked my parents and in-laws, but they haven't received it yet. They are waiting. I thought we had to register so that we would get.. Thank you. Good to know app konmilgayya,watching online videos about Rammandhir opening felt soo great😍.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

I live in the USA, buddy; I will check here, near by our temple than Bay Area, which is full of temples. I asked my parents and in-laws, but they haven't received it yet. They are waiting. I thought we had to register so that we would get.. Thank you. Good to know app konmilgayya,watching online videos about Rammandhir opening felt soo great😍.

ohh then it's okaay rehne do vo kya h India mein har jagah miley h sabko ...