Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I swear I thought this was Gurleen Chachi for a sec

Now that you said, i find the similarity

😅😅

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Main divorce paper ka bhul gayi thi, abhi strike kiya. Manyu ne bhi toh divorce de diya tha on the spot. Udhar logic locha laga tha lekin here they are already in divorce phase, under court notice. I hope they wrap this drama in under 10 minutes, already 5000 times divorce drama dekh chuke hai idhar.

Ab samajh aaya why they never resolved anything regarding divorcesmiley36Third time was the charm indeed. If they follow scene by scene.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Is Aankh Micholi is Diya Air Batti part 2???

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Is Aankh Micholi is Diya Air Batti part 2???

Yes

Word Count: 1

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Okay, How can they recreate, that's a classic story na, 🙄🙄.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Okay, How can they recreate, that's a classic story na, 🙄🙄.

True, old will always be gold. That show has the lowest TRPs on the channel so it will probably end soon anyway.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Replying here as it is now allowed in EDT...

In yrkkh, Rajan Shahi had said that Abhimanyu and Abhira's story will continue and said theirs will be "intense love story" post Abhinav's death but as I said the end was not what was planned,

There were a lot of undercurrents that led to the ending that was shown and that had NOTHING to do with the story.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Replying here as it is now allowed in EDT...

In yrkkh, Rajan Shahi had said that Abhimanyu and Abhira's story will continue and said theirs will be "intense love story" post Abhinav's death but as I said the end was not what was planned,

There were a lot of undercurrents that led to the ending that was shown and that had NOTHING to do with the story.

suppose here makers r planning to follow what was planned in yrkkh( don't know unhe kaise pata chala full story kya hona tha after Abhinav 's death) ...toh iska matlab ye hoga na ki sahiba n diljeet ka shaadi hoga aur unka bhi bachha hoga ..fir diljeet ka death aur angad sahiba remarriage
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

suppose here makers r planning to follow what was planned in yrkkh( don't know unhe kaise pata chala full story kya hona tha after Abhinav 's death) ...toh iska matlab ye hoga na ki sahiba n diljeet ka shaadi hoga aur unka bhi bachha hoga ..fir diljeet ka death aur angad sahiba remarriage

We cannot take YRKKH as an example here. You never know they might even show Sahiba and Samrat dada ka shadi pehle se hi.

Itna scene by scene pehle nahi sochta PH. Ek mota moti outline rehta hai plot kya... but many changes are done based on TRPs.

You think YRKKH was supposed to end the way it ended?