Chat club

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Posted: 7 months ago

No in YHC the ML hates the PL and still loves the FL. He is the most loyal and pure hearted ML on this toxic channel. An entire green forest.

Really lucky that my favourite actor is playing a green flag unlike the other suckers.

Edited by Criticiser - 7 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

No in YHC the ML hates the PL and still loves the FL. He is the most loyal and pure hearted ML on this toxic channel. An entire green forest.

Really lucky that my favourite character is playing a green flag unlike the other suckers.

achha no wonder usey Trp nahi mil rahi hai unsung hero ki bhaanti hai
Green flag ML is inversely proportional to itv Trp .. look at aankh micholi .. those days of Diya n baati are gone

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Aadi04

achha no wonder usey Trp nahi mil rahi hai unsung hero ki bhanti hai
Green flag ML is inversely proportional to itv Trp .. look at aankh micholi .. those days of Diya n baati are gone

Yeah, it’s sad isn’t it that this channel strives solely on toxic abusive ML. Even in YHC they tried to cheaply butcher the ML by separating leads, forcefully pairing ML with PL and introducing Accha Aadmi. Thankfully with Ekta FL is given victory and negative personalities are eventually beaten unlike Ganja/TamaShahi who torture their leads and treat PL like a protagonist.

I’m still surprised that YHC is still running even with low TRPs thought it would’ve ended by now looks like that serial is immortal..

Edited by Criticiser - 7 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Yeah, it’s sad isn’t it that this channel strives solely on toxic abusive ML. Even in YHC they tried to cheaply butcher the ML by separating leads, forcefully pairing ML with PL and introducing Accha Aadmi. Thankfully with Ekta FL is given victory and negative personalities are eventually beaten unlike Ganja/TamaShahi who torture their leads and treat PL like a protagonist.

I’m still surprised that YHC is still running even with low TRPs thought it would’ve ended by now looks like that serial is immortal..

actually we have been misled into thinking that the new set of MLs are prototypes of Virat .. they are actually younger versions of forest king .. who was unlikeable from the start and the series is still in the same generation .. colors have actually started a series exactly like no 1 show

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anushka87

Sahiba is not wrong here, koi janbujh kar apne child ki life risk me kyun dalega?? No matter what Angad is not righ to blame Sahiba for miscarriage. And it's not like this type track is only in TMD and yrkkh, ese track aur bhi shows me hain. Kuchh shows me ML ne support kiya hai FL ko. Same track was in Udaan too, Suraj supported Chakor, ek second ke liye usne FL ko nahi kaha ki tumhari carelessness ki wajah se ye hua. But kya karen Ganja ph se positivity hazam nahi hoti, negativity me jaan basti hai inki.

Rishta gen 1 too. There she blamed herself but family supported her. First a woman needs health care before they start abusing her for miscarriage. Even Ghum they did not show her get blamed by the ml for his bros death and miscarriage.

They can easily show Angad for the first time understands Sahibas reasons and mental state and chose to support her. Up until now had he supported story would be different maybe , there would be space to do a terrible mistake.

anushka87 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/nemo3161/status/1768921552261689528?t=Slrm9wm64AFNkYrk71s8Ag&s=19

True. But according to yrkkh3, FL inform karna chahati hai but vo ignore kar deta hai 🙂

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Is ph ko sirf copy karna aata h inki creativity sirf toxicity dikhane mein aati h

Rishta got new life due to the twist. Here show ka instant deathsmiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa. There were a lot of creative differences between the channel and the PH. A lot of things went south. Isliye the last 2 months was a total haywire when it came to execution of episodes.

Cloud93001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0avPs2qSNU/?igsh=MWFrc2VlYWhmNHMx

Sahibas wedding jewellery look inspired bride.

Edited by Cloud93001 - 7 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critic

I swear I thought this was Gurleen Chachi for a sec