Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1766873916595941712?t=YWTkSGaxdZeDhtvF8yPogw&s=19

Aww such a cute promo 🥰❤️ Leads are looking good too (I saw his "Zindagi Ki Mehek" show). But can I trust ITV show?? No 🥲

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Ln_oaPyLO/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Which one do we have to belive??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anushka87

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1766873916595941712?t=YWTkSGaxdZeDhtvF8yPogw&s=19

Aww such a cute promo 🥰❤️ Leads are looking good too (I saw his "Zindagi Ki Mehek" show). But can I trust ITV show?? No 🥲

I was wondering where he went after Imlie 2. Nice actor.. And yes ZKM me bhi he was good..

Bdw, this school scene, has uncanny resemblance to that scene where Srk goes to the kiddo's school in Jawan 😅

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhinav was a great character. Ekdum awesome but usko lead nahi bana sakte they Abhimanyu ko hatake. Since Abhinav ko negative banana was out of scope, he was killed.

Also, Abhinav ko in introduce kiya tabhi it was clear that the character will end. Rajan khud bola.

YRKKH Gen 3 ka ending was not based on story. There were a lot of undercurrents and disagreements between the PH and the channel. An actor also got caught in the crossfire.

The repercussion ko thoda Gen 4 ko bhi bhugatna pada.

P.S: Abhira is Abhinav and Akshara’s daughter only because of the internal conflicts. And jo thesis likhte hai naa uspe woh sab actually consider bhi nahi kiya tha by PH nor by channel.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhinav was a great character. Ekdum awesome but usko lead nahi bana sakte they Abhimanyu ko hatake. Since Abhinav ko negative banana was out of scope, he was killed.

Also, Abhinav ko in introduce kiya tabhi it was clear that the character will end. Rajan khud bola.

YRKKH Gen 3 ka ending was not based on story. There were a lot of undercurrents and disagreements between the PH and the channel. An actor also got caught in the crossfire.

The repercussion ko thoda Gen 4 ko bhi bhugatna pada.

P.S: Abhira is Abhinav and Akshara’s daughter only because of the internal conflicts. And jo thesis likhte hai naa uspe woh sab actually consider bhi nahi kiya tha by PH nor by channel.

I was not watching yeh rishta closely certainly not their forum pages ..

but their leap came much after Ghum ka leap .. it was exactly framed like we had wanted in Ghum .. no connection of baby between ml n pl .. over there Arohi has her own child with husband.. and abhimanyu was the uncle .. in Ghum it was horrendous and the amount it stretched… it was like pakhi won in the end ..

that’s why koi khaas umeed nahi hai for AA from murga ph .. is baar bhi yogi ka bura katega like Sam dada was reduced to a sidey for a long time only became active for 1 month around his death

Regarding yeh rishta

The reason maybe that Jaysoni became very popular with the masses .. he has played the lead in SGP .. and he was very likeable character.. after his death the Trp dipped and no amount of whitewashing the ML .. could revive its Trp .. it started hitting below 2 till the last week of gen 3 .. online hype and awards don’t make a dent in Trp .

Sairat never won any awards nor they were comfortable offscreen .. but the script was so strong it gave it Trp ..

And the next gen was lead solidly by Savi ( aria ) her chemistry with both virat and Sai softened the heart of masses ..
yeh leap Toh bilkul kachra hai .. I only see random clips in insta … frankly doriyan is better than lost .. They are not pretending to be a love story there is decent amount of crime and criminals being caught n punished over here

First Garry was punished , then veer was punished in the end they made seerat so negative and she brutalised Angad so her crimes were brought towards the family

I am sure she can be brought back to the story but maybe with a new face since she was an expert at plastic surgery 😂

waise bhi channel n ph kisi bhi India forums ki thesis par plots nahi banata.. I learnt it from ipk days 😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

waise bhi channel n ph kisi bhi India forums ki thesis par plots nahi banata.. I learnt it from ipk days 😂😂

IKR. and bohot logo (not this forum. TMD forum is sweet that way) ko lagta hai ki makers IF aate hai to read plots 😂😂😂
hellodona thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1767409262253547863?t=uDoQf75t3ly6q5uIJs6Vzg&s=19

Lol someone said old will always remain gold 🤣

Duniya jitni aage badhegi itv ml utna neeche girenge.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Exactly this I said this in the other forum today smiley37

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

https://twitter.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1767409262253547863?t=uDoQf75t3ly6q5uIJs6Vzg&s=19

is ph k show k ML sabse zyada neechey girtey jaayengey
Edited by Anu_02 - 7 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Yeh dekho behena. Yeh Devta hai Angad ke saamne.