Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Sahiba glanced over her shoulder, catching Angad's eye. "Fancy seeing you here," she remarked with a playful smirk.

Angad chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "I could say the same about you. Stalking me now, are we?"

Sahiba raised an eyebrow. "Please, I have better things to do than follow you around."

Their banter continued as they exchanged playful jabs and witty remarks, both enjoying the unexpected connection.

As they strolled through the art exhibition, Angad couldn't help but admire Sahiba's work. "Impressive," he commented, nodding towards her paintings. "Didn't know you had it in you."

Sahiba rolled her eyes, a teasing glint in her gaze. "And here I was thinking you had a keen eye for talent. Guess I was wrong."

Angad feigned offense, placing a hand over his heart. "Ouch, that hurts. I'll have you know I have impeccable taste."

Their playful banter continued as they discussed art, life, and everything in between, their shared passion fueling their connection.

As they sat in a cozy corner of the cafe, Angad couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more between them. "You know, Sahiba, we make a pretty good team," he mused, sipping his coffee.

Sahiba raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on her lips. "Careful there, Angad. You're starting to sound like you actually enjoy my company."

Angad scoffed, but there was a hint of warmth in his eyes. "Don't get ahead of yourself. I just tolerate you."

Their playful banter turned into laughter as they teased each other mercilessly, their friendship growing stronger with each passing moment.

As they watched the sunset, Angad took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say. "Sahiba, there's something I need to tell you."

Sahiba turned to him, curiosity sparking in her eyes. "What is it, Angad?"

Angad hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "I think I might be falling for you."

Sahiba's eyes widened in surprise, but she recovered quickly, a playful smirk tugging at her lips. "Well, well, looks like someone finally came to their senses."

Their banter turned into a heart-to-heart conversation as they confessed their feelings for each other, their playful arguments giving way to tender moments of vulnerability.

As their relationship deepened, Angad and Sahiba found themselves arguing more than ever. Whether it was about work, family, or the latest movie they watched, they always seemed to find something to disagree on.

But amidst their arguments, there was a underlying sense of love and affection, their playful banter serving as a way to express their feelings words

As they faced challenges together, Angad's hotheaded nature often led to heated arguments between them. But Sahiba knew just how to diffuse the tension, turning their fights into playful banter with a quick wit and a teasing smile.

Their arguments may have been loud and passionate, but they always ended with laughter and affection, their love stronger than ever in the face of adversity.

As they navigated the ups and downs of their relationship, Angad and Sahiba learned to appreciate each other's quirks and flaws. Their arguments turned into playful banter, a way for them to connect and reaffirm their love for each other.

And as they stood hand in hand, gazing into each other's eyes, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, with laughter, love, and a healthy dose of playful banter.

**Chapter 8: A Promising Future**

Despite their frequent arguments and playful banter, Angad and Sahiba's love for each other continued to grow stronger with each passing day. They had learned to navigate the highs and lows of their relationship, finding solace in each other's arms and laughter in their playful exchanges.

One evening, as they sat on Sahiba's balcony, watching the city lights twinkle in the distance, Angad took Sahiba's hand in his and looked into her eyes. "You drive me crazy, you know that?" he said with a smirk.

Sahiba chuckled, leaning closer to him. "Likewise, Mr. Hotshot. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

Their banter was interrupted by the sound of Sahiba's phone ringing. She glanced at the caller ID and sighed. "It's my mom again. Probably wants to know when we're getting married."

Angad raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to answer that?"

Sahiba hesitated for a moment before pressing the 'ignore' button with a mischievous grin. "I think we deserve a little peace and quiet tonight, don't you?"

Angad grinned, pulling her closer. "Absolutely. Just you, me, and the stars."

As they sat in comfortable silence, wrapped in each other's arms, Angad and Sahiba knew that their love was strong enough to weather any storm. They were ready to face whatever the future held, together.

Months passed, and Angad found himself planning the perfect proposal for Sahiba. He wanted it to be a moment they would cherish forever, a symbol of their love and commitment to each other.

On a warm summer evening, Angad whisked Sahiba away to a secluded beach, where he had arranged a romantic candlelit dinner under the stars. As they dined on gourmet cuisine and sipped champagne, Angad's heart raced with anticipation.

After dessert, Angad took Sahiba's hand and led her to the water's edge. With the moon casting a soft glow over the beach, he got down on one knee and pulled out a small velvet box.

"Sahiba, you are the light of my life, my partner in crime, and my best friend," Angad began, his voice trembling with emotion. "I can't imagine my life without you by my side. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Tears welled up in Sahiba's eyes as she gazed into Angad's eyes, her heart overflowing with love. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around him.

As they embraced, the sound of applause and cheers filled the air. Angad and Sahiba turned to see their friends and family emerging from the shadows, their faces beaming with joy.

It was a moment they would never forget, a perfect beginning to their happily ever after.

The days leading up to the wedding were a whirlwind of excitement and anticipation. Angad and Sahiba found themselves swept up in a flurry of fittings, rehearsals, and last-minute preparations. 

-------

On the morning of the big day, Sahiba woke up with butterflies in her stomach. Today was the day she would marry the love of her life, her soulmate, her partner in crime 

Angad and Sahiba's wedding was a grand Punjabi affair, filled with music, dance, and endless celebrations. The air was filled with the sound of dhol beats and the aroma of delicious Punjabi cuisine as friends and family gathered to witness the union of two souls.

The festivities began with the vibrant mehendi ceremony, where Sahiba's hands and feet were adorned with intricate henna designs. Angad watched with awe as Sahiba's friends applied the mehendi, teasing him about the hidden messages Sahiba had requested.

"Better hope she didn't write 'property of Sahiba' on your palm," one of them joked, causing Angad to laugh nervously.

As the evening wore on, the mehendi ceremony gave way to the sangeet, where guests danced and sang in celebration of the couple's love. Angad and Sahiba took to the dance floor, their steps perfectly synchronized as they performed a choreographed routine that left everyone in awe.

The next day dawned bright and beautiful, heralding the main event - the wedding ceremony itself. The venue was adorned with colorful flowers and shimmering decorations as Angad arrived on horseback, accompanied by a lively baraati procession.

Sahiba made her grand entrance, resplendent in a traditional red lehenga adorned with gold embroidery. Angad couldn't tear his eyes away from her as she walked towards him, her smile lighting up the entire venue.

The wedding ceremony was a blur of rituals and blessings, as the couple exchanged vows and garlands amidst the chanting of priests and the blessings of their elders. And as they were pronounced husband and wife, Angad and Sahiba's hearts overflowed with joy and gratitude.

The celebrations continued late into the night, with guests feasting on delicious Punjabi delicacies and dancing to the beat of lively bhangra music. Angad and Sahiba stole moments alone amidst the chaos, stealing kisses and whispering promises of forever.

As the night drew to a close, Angad and Sahiba found themselves surrounded by their loved ones, their hearts full and their souls intertwined. They knew that their Punjabi wedding had marked not just the beginning of their married life, but the start of a beautiful new chapter filled with love, laughter, and endless happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

A nice relationship that went from being friends to finding love. A nice proposal by the beach.