minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Posted: 7 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looking forward to read the stories Mrina!

I will post my comments after reading them. Got busy with some clean up work.

Cheers..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me .. Will read araam se and comment. smiley20

reserving this one too!

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

This Banner is really funky! From the airplane in the background to the laughing pics in the foreground... topped with that jazzy font color, it all fits the story so aptly smiley10.

For the story, I'll say this - Despite this being an AU, the essence of the characters remains the same. Khushi is still a Sankadevi and it almost took me back to those detective Khushi (and Manorama Bond) days smiley37. Arnav is just roped into her pagal plans as always, trying to appease her outwardly while mentally questioning her sanity (and his smiley36). Again, a little slice of life filled with silly shenanigans and I'm so glad we got to read this because of the contest smiley27.

Love,

Stuti

minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

This Banner is really funky! From the airplane in the background to the laughing pics in the foreground... topped with that jazzy font color, it all fits the story so aptly smiley10.

For the story, I'll say this - Despite this being an AU, the essence of the characters remains the same. Khushi is still a Sankadevi and it almost took me back to those detective Khushi (and Manorama Bond) days smiley37. Arnav is just roped into her pagal plans as always, trying to appease her outwardly while mentally questioning her sanity (and his smiley36). Again, a little slice of life filled with silly shenanigans and I'm so glad we got to read this because of the contest smiley27.

Love,

Stuti

Manorama Bond Days was my inspiration for this OS. I should have included Mami in this and it would have made the OS better but anyways… I’m so happy that you enjoyed reading the OS.smiley27

Wildy is a genius with book covers so I completely agree with you. It captures the plot of the OS really well.smiley42

Posted: 6 days ago

Res. for now.

Beautiful cover, btw! smiley32

Edit - Loved the concept. Khushi, the ever vigilante, kind samaritan won my heart. And Arnav babua you should be happy you have such a keeper fiancé, kuch seekho!smiley17

I liked how it ended with them still going ahead and reporting an unattended bag. That's the right thing to do. smiley14

The cover does full justice to the story and loved the coloring and the other image used.

Edited by m4manju - a day ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

The OS is beautifully penned Mrina!

I could actually imagine Khushi and Arnav saying those dialogues 😅😅

The cover is also beautiful and apt for the story smiley27

They both were well and truly in their characters. Actually I was a bit apprehensive when Khushi found the second unattended bag.

Why weren't anyone bothered about the unattended bags damnit! I totally agree with Khushi. Better safe than sorry especially with unattended bags.

I can relate with this story with my own contrasting experiences with unattended bags at two different airports.

Nice story and the book cover depicted the story very well.

Thank you Mrina and Parm.smiley31

Cheers..

Posted: 3 days ago

Lovely characterization. I must say. Khushi is being Khushi and Arnav is ASR. One thing was evident that She is becoming a bit ASR herself with her top-notch pagalpan when she find it weird seeing those unattended bagages.

Thanks for the tag.