minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Posted: 7 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks Mrina for posting it

I will read and comment soon

Thank you for posting the story Mrina!

Got little bit busy.

Will read and post my comments soon.

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

The banner is beautiful.... the colors, fonts, photo selection... everything really blends in well.. and tells us from the get go that we are in a for a fun-filled ride smiley41.

About the story, what I loved the most was the slight hinting of a past history between Arnav and Khushi... Arnav's "You" upon seeing that it's Khushi who hit him... or the way he confidently says he always wins between them smiley14. It makes you wonder what has happened between them till now and also where they're headed in the future... with Arnav starting to up his game smiley2. Basically, it's a slice of life... giving us a little glimpse of their life... and making us eager to know more smiley42.

Congratulations once again on the win/s guys! Really fab work and I'm glad you like the Siggies! Hope you use them smiley27

Love,

Stuti

P.S. Is one of your Siggie about Emma Watson and Tom Felton or am I seeing things? smiley29 If it's really them, where is this scene from?

Edited by ssttuuttii - 7 days ago
minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

The banner is beautiful.... the colors, fonts, photo selection... everything really blends in well.. and tells us from the get go that we are in a for a fun-filled ride smiley41.

About the story, what I loved the most was the slight hinting of a past history between Arnav and Khushi... Arnav's "You" upon seeing that it's Khushi who hit him... or the way he confidently says he always wins between them smiley14. It makes you wonder what has happened between them till now and also where they're headed in the future... with Arnav starting to up his game smiley2. Basically, it's a slice of life... giving us a little glimpse of their life... and making us eager to know more smiley42.

Congratulations once again on the win/s guys! Really fab work and I'm glad you like the Siggies! Hope you use them smiley27

Love,

Stuti

P.S. Is one of your Siggie about Emma Watson and Tom Felton or am I seeing things? smiley29 If it's really them, where is this scene from?

Thank you so much Stuti. Glad you liked it.smiley31

I will definitely use the siggy.smiley9

P.S.: Yes. It’s from the Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts which was a special television program that aired in January 2022 on HBO Max.

Woah! This is a wonderful OS! Classic Arnav-Khushi, bickering as well as romancing in their signature way! Loved it! I'm guessing this one is set around Payal-Akash wedding preps when ArShi had a bet going on about who can one up the other! But as usual bitwa doesn't play fair with those sudden mood shifts and kisses. Who's complaining though? smiley2

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the tag, Mrina and congrats once again on your win smiley31

Bhavi - lovely banner, once again smiley10

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

I will read it reserved thanks for the tag Mrina . The Cover is beautiful!❤️

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 6 days ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

I loved loved lovvvvvvved it!

Typical Arnav and Khushi and their contant bickering 🤣

The cover is also very pretty 😍

Amazing work guys smiley32

Arnav and Khushi are back. Just the way we left them 12 years ago.

With the glimpses of their signature characteristics it truly felt like we are watching the show. Nicely written story with equally complimenting book cover. Everything just blend in.

Thanks for the submission and congratulations once again for the awards.

Cheers..

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Khushi wanted to challenge Arnav she lost smiley43Now will she be able to give that kiss back to Arnav? Hum hum....Their nok jhok and their lagi shaart are back in your story, loved it to bits Mrinasmiley9Bhavi this is such a pretty and vibrant coversmiley27

Edited by x.titli.x - a day ago