Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 20 hours ago

Hey Mrina this was a delightful read..Banter was classic Arshi! you wrote the Navratri scenes between them so vividly..a fun read! I could really feel their chemistry towards the end..Really well written..smiley27

Bhavi's stunning Cover compliments the story perfectly!smiley27

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Hey Mrina this was a delightful read..Banter was classic Arshi! you wrote the Navratri scenes between them so vividly..a fun read! I could really feel their chemistry towards the end..Really well written..smiley27

Thank you so much Priya smiley31

minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

Woah! This is a wonderful OS! Classic Arnav-Khushi, bickering as well as romancing in their signature way! Loved it! I'm guessing this one is set around Payal-Akash wedding preps when ArShi had a bet going on about who can one up the other! But as usual bitwa doesn't play fair with those sudden mood shifts and kisses. Who's complaining though? smiley2

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the tag, Mrina and congrats once again on your win smiley31

Bhavi - lovely banner, once again smiley10

Thank you so much Manju!smiley31

Yes, the inspiration for this was the episodes around the preps of Akash and Payal's wedding where Arnav was flirty in his own way.smiley2 Has bitwa ever played fair with his Khushi. Always seems to have had his way with her.smiley9 I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it.smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

I loved loved lovvvvvvved it!

Typical Arnav and Khushi and their contant bickering 🤣

The cover is also very pretty 😍

Amazing work guys smiley32

Thank you Shiri!smiley31

Arnav Khushi bickering was always my favorite part of IPK.smiley36 Particularly, pre-wedding.smiley9

minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Originally posted by: Savera84

Arnav and Khushi are back. Just the way we left them 12 years ago.

With the glimpses of their signature characteristics it truly felt like we are watching the show. Nicely written story with equally complimenting book cover. Everything just blend in.

Thanks for the submission and congratulations once again for the awards.

Cheers..

Thank you so much Raji!smiley31 So glad that you enjoyed reading the OS. Thank you for hosting the contest.smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Khushi wanted to challenge Arnav she lost smiley43Now will she be able to give that kiss back to Arnav? Hum hum....Their nok jhok and their lagi shaart are back in your story, loved it to bits Mrinasmiley9Bhavi this is such a pretty and vibrant coversmiley27

Mariaaa!smiley31 Will she be able to give the kiss back, well... obviously she will coz Khushi has never backed out of a challenge.smiley2 Unfortunately, I couldn't write more coz of word limit but I wanted to make sure to atleast give the kiss from Arnav so that the readers are left wanting more.smiley43 I'm so glad you enjoyed it.smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Mami Bond

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Hey Priyaa!!! Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it. ArShi nok-jhok scenes have always been the highlight for me in the show apart from the romance obviously so I thought, why not combine the two.smiley2smiley27