Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Roop, I was missing this from you. ell said in blue. I think that is one heck of a journey now.

and I loved your boldsmiley32

Thanks Zoya dear, you kept all of us glued together and that is a big job. well done.

Roop_P thumbnail

Absolutely and she danced to his tunessmiley36

The touch of your hand in mine, sends shivers down my spine. My heart beats faster every time when I see your smile in your eyes, so sweet and kind like a starlight.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

What a beautiful tribute di.smiley31 as always you nailed it.

It is summing up their journey which started in such an unexpected way and since then the series of unexpected events are circling them around keeping them in this vortex of emotions.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A beautiful journey.

What was that? The stage was on fire. These two sizzled every moment and he didn't leave any chance to not to touch her. You are spot-on that he wanted deliberately to make this move to win it.

Twelve years since Arnav and Khushi danced together to the tunes of Teri Meri...set the limits of a loving pair on the screen.Killing chemistry, a passionate dance like no one out there could come close even trying copying the same over and over again.

Their hands create havoc whenever they are held together. His touch is so sublime and soft, couldn't believe this was the same man who always bruised her whenever he held her.

My most fav part is when her hair caressed his whole face when he picked her up and every time he crooned near her neck,.. the way he hid his face in her flowing hair and held her closer and the way he touched her intimately was too overwhelming.The way he pulled her into his arms and swayed together & twirled, really send goosebumps in viewers.

A beautiful Post indeed,

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

As always a beautiful memory lane post. Your signature post I must say. But this scene was unexpected, out of the blues, simply new to itv screen and for the viewers.

I loved the mixture of images and gifs along with narration.

Thank You for your lovely creations.

btw, Happy belated bday. I hope you had a good one. smiley40

Thnx for the wishes,

No doubt, Teri meri is the legendary scene in IPK history

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, the first blown away hit they both had on their hearts, minds were way far away from it.

The Denial Mode was so on though.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Absolutely and she danced to his tunessmiley36

smiley36 Har Bar

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

To love means to embrace and at the same time to withstand many endings, and many many beginnings and all in the same relationship. I think their each meeting was a new beginning and that was the beauty of this show, no consistent way to approach. Just surprising each other and challenging for the next.

That pink is the ultimate truth and the fact of life and at the top this bold underlined

I think we are entering in that era where all of this is going somewhere else.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You are always welcome.

You showed me

The true meaning of love,

My guardian angel,

Sent from above.

This is what that comes in my head seeing this image.

haha, I can imagine

This scene always takes us back in time

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Love always finds the way

You are the missing piece of my heart, That I’ve been searching for from the start. Now I want to hold you close, never let go, and show you how much I love you. This is what Arnav eyes and heart is saying while Khushi is thinking, wondering in the stillness of her heart, where is this unknown beat, a feeling that is so pure and true, and that whisper which doesn't apart. What is this?

He knew it but didn't want to accept, she was unfamiliar yet swimming in it.

Roop, that pink is poetic words but could he ever utter those words? Nah. She means nothing until she became everything.