Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I need to sit and read all of the convo. I must say, this topic is irrevocably debatable without confirming any delightful outcomes.

Lovely edit

Take your time. No rush

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I was watching the show recently which I think Zoya di told me and ironically my older sis is going through exactly the same way in her in laws. Like for real why?

This is not just a show.This show is a mirror of every married women's life.When I saw this drama I couldn't hold my tears. Why on earth a woman after dealing with her own MIL treats her own DIL with a double intensity.

Well, dramas and the media is what keeping that image up

and men in south Asia learnt the same behavior and attitude what has been given to them and showed the way for centuries.

To control, remain in charge, thinking his wife a minor, she is just a house wife

or she is just this and that or it is her responsibility if she can't handle with her job then leave the job etc etc

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Well, dramas and the media is what keeping that image up

and men in south Asia learnt the same behavior and attitude what has been given to them and showed the way for centuries.

To control, remain in charge, thinking his wife a minor, she is just a house wife

or she is just this and that or it is her responsibility if she can't handle with her job then leave the job etc etc

South Asians homes [ I mean majority and in urban life style] tend to integrate secular European cultural elements with their culture at this era; however, family and community structure remain male dominated. The study showed that gender roles were maintained through gender segregation, control over social activities of girls and arranged marriage. Interviewees felt that their parents and communities have more stringent rules for female socialization.

This is so bizarre even after eras.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

South Asians homes [ I mean majority and in urban life style] tend to integrate secular European cultural elements with their culture at this era; however, family and community structure remain male dominated. The study showed that gender roles were maintained through gender segregation, control over social activities of girls and arranged marriage. Interviewees felt that their parents and communities have more stringent rules for female socialization.

This is so bizarre even after eras.

That is true, and I think at many levels, the voice has been projected and is still going on, but Roop, to be honest. It takes us back to the natural rules where women are, were, and will be the caretakers of children, which is the primary purpose of her existence. No offence. Hear me out.

If you see nature, we all belong to the animal kingdom, yet we have been more blessed with unique intellectual powers than anyone. That doesn't mean other species don't. They do according to their needs and the herds they belong to. And don't forget; this is all a survival game for everyone in this world.

So if men were/are meant to be the provision of food, shelter, clothing, and protection, then women were/are intended to be carrying the nurturing nature for bearing children, raising them, and teaching them the best skills and behaviors which is going away from this world no matter where we are right now. We humans love to blame other stuff, so we blame the media and internet and can't disagree with that, but at the same time, who is responsible for these kids being in it? We don't want to accept a lack of parental supervision. Kids are raised by themselves as the mother is at work.

A woman wants freedom of whatever she wants, but the primary purpose of her existence is different from what she demands. Yes, the most significant factor I am in for as a woman is that men should respect women and their rights. If they are providers, it doesn't mean they don't want their wives to work. Then, they should take care of her needs without her asking for them. Outside the home, if a woman works, then respect her space; crowding her, harassing her, and imposing on her without her consent is not acceptable.

A woman must be educated both academically and religiously. That is the only way for her to properly guide her children, especially boys. Society's influence becomes weaker when you are fully equipped at home.

We can talk and talk, and we still can't shy away from this bitter reality.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am bringing this back

BTW this thread was Teri Meri Threadsmiley37

and Teri [men] Meri [ women] speech took a lot here, a non-finished topic and business.smiley37

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Take your time. No rush

Thank You, I must say reading the comments is fun as always. smiley31

ASR's anger has no wall. He bursts for the smallest things and we have seen it.The cause of anger is the belief we have for him is that he is injured and his soul is wounded; this belief, therefore, should not be lightly entertained. I felt this sometimes.

We ought not to delve into an acceptable rage even when the injury appears to be open and distinct: for some false things bear the semblance of truth. He never did until Khushi shoved him to the point where he had to stop and rectify his own action in his thought process but it didn't come out openly for some time.We as humans should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. He never want to face it before meeting Khushi.

Lovely write up and beautiful visuals.

Posted: 2 months ago

I am bringing this back

BTW this thread was Teri Meri Threadsmiley37

and Teri [men] Meri [ women] speech took a lot here, a non-finished topic and business.smiley37

This one is cuter than ever but you nailed it. His ego can never be seized down seeing his girl like this alone, helpless, in front of this world.

BTW, your convo about this issue was an eye-catching moments with facts but even after so long, we never wanted to move on.

Edited by Hope_Life - 2 months ago

That is true, and I think at many levels, the voice has been projected and is still going on, but Roop, to be honest. It takes us back to the natural rules where women are, were, and will be the caretakers of children, which is the primary purpose of her existence. No offence. Hear me out.

If you see nature, we all belong to the animal kingdom, yet we have been more blessed with unique intellectual powers than anyone. That doesn't mean other species don't. They do according to their needs and the herds they belong to. And don't forget; this is all a survival game for everyone in this world.

So if men were/are meant to be the provision of food, shelter, clothing, and protection, then women were/are intended to be carrying the nurturing nature for bearing children, raising them, and teaching them the best skills and behaviors which is going away from this world no matter where we are right now. We humans love to blame other stuff, so we blame the media and internet and can't disagree with that, but at the same time, who is responsible for these kids being in it? We don't want to accept a lack of parental supervision. Kids are raised by themselves as the mother is at work.

A woman wants freedom of whatever she wants, but the primary purpose of her existence is different from what she demands. Yes, the most significant factor I am in for as a woman is that men should respect women and their rights. If they are providers, it doesn't mean they don't want their wives to work. Then, they should take care of her needs without her asking for them. Outside the home, if a woman works, then respect her space; crowding her, harassing her, and imposing on her without her consent is not acceptable.

A woman must be educated both academically and religiously. That is the only way for her to properly guide her children, especially boys. Society's influence becomes weaker when you are fully equipped at home.

We can talk and talk, and we still can't shy away from this bitter reality.

Bang onsmiley32Love you for your straightforward answer.

But Faiqa, I know one thing and that is what I have seen in my home, in my family

Weak men create masculine women and strong men create famine women

Not by force but simply by loving well and leading well at all levels.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

This one is cuter than ever but you nailed it. His ego can never be seized down seeing his girl like this alone, helpless, in front of this world.

BTW, your convo about this issue was an eye-catching moments with facts but even after so long, we never wanted to move on.

Thanks Sanaya, I think our society and its norms and cultural boundaries have been set to seize the common sense.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Bang onsmiley32Love you for your straightforward answer.

But Faiqa, I know one thing and that is what I have seen in my home, in my family

Weak men create masculine women and strong men create famine women

Not by force but simply by loving well and leading well at all levels.

There you go, you summed up all in this small answer.