Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Her tears start from here

and since then he never found peace within

I agree with you about media showing brutality and then changing it into romance for brainwashing minds and setting the rights for men to do whatever but sometimes we can't ignore the brutality of women as well. In the very same mirror we can reflect Mamiji and Buaji too.

Nice convo here

The separation of man from nature and natural balance, man placing himself over and above it, is directly responsible for the current situation which may lead to the extinction of many beautiful traits of life, including human life. Man has treated nature and creatures of this world much as he has treated woman: with rape, plunder, violence. They have created such rules and principles, laws which they are applying to all to control their manly power. There is no balance in there. Men are all in all.

They are using these tactics to create drifts in women, the very same way they are creating the drift among humans, societies, cultures, religions, and much much more.

Women are these days as objects, commodities, some deemed more expensive than others. But it is only by asserting one's humanness every time, in all situations, that one becomes someone as opposed to something. That, after all is the core of our struggle as women.

I am not saying all men are bad yet the way I am seeing and observing the world now, no matter where you live. Same situation.

This got my attention. Splendid analysis why this pharase that women hates women is there and who put it there for their own good.

As individuals and especially women, we experience ourselves as the center of whatever social world we inhabit. We think that we are free and refuse to see that we are functions of our particular culture we live in. That culture no longer organically reflects us, it is not our sum total, it is not the collective picture of our creative possibilities rather it possess and rules us, reduces us, obstructs the flow of sexual and creative energy and activity, penetrates even into what Freud called the id, gives nightmare shape to natural desire. The media and the explicit form of women have been exploited through cultures and again few are getting benefit out of it.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This got my attention. Splendid analysis why this pharase that women hates women is there and who put it there for their own good.

As individuals and especially women, we experience ourselves as the center of whatever social world we inhabit. We think that we are free and refuse to see that we are functions of our particular culture we live in. That culture no longer organically reflects us, it is not our sum total, it is not the collective picture of our creative possibilities rather it possess and rules us, reduces us, obstructs the flow of sexual and creative energy and activity, penetrates even into what Freud called the id, gives nightmare shape to natural desire. The media and the explicit form of women have been exploited through cultures and again few are getting benefit out of it.

Well said

Our goals are simple enough to understand: we want to humanize the planet, to break down the structures which separate us as humans, the corporate structures which separate us into distinct classes, the racist structures which separate us according to skin color; to conserve air, water, life in its many forms; to create communities livable and habitable and above all are free, in which everyone has what he/she needs, in which only few do not accumulate power, or money, or goods, through the exploitation of others and especially women.

Idk about you but the women writers are exploiting women more. Some have strange minds or sadist to sick minds where they just present women lead as a sympathetic damsel to be loved by the negative main lead. That is sick to me.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

very intense topic Roop and x.Covilla

I will join you in after reading your both views and waiting for Faiqa di's input as well.

She must be busy in anniversary thread and her work.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

very intense topic Roop and x.Covilla

I will join you in after reading your both views and waiting for Faiqa di's input as well.

She must be busy in anniversary thread and her work.

I will be waiting as well.

It is not about women or men thing, it is more of a power thing in my eyes. Power comes with money issues and making money is a business which is behind all of this game.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

His forced roping her in this marriage was another level of torture to eyes and minds but again somewhere it was like they are together in this quest too.

This where he asks her the question where he knows he can bend her by all rules.

"How much you love your sister and can do anything for her, yes?"

Pretty much he trapped her in this web and there was no way out for her. Emotionally blackmailed her and very knew how much she loved her sister and could do anything for her.

Her tears start from here

and since then he never found peace within

I agree with you about media showing brutality and then changing it into romance for brainwashing minds and setting the rights for men to do whatever but sometimes we can't ignore the brutality of women as well. In the very same mirror we can reflect Mamiji and Buaji too.

Nice convo here

The separation of man from nature and natural balance, man placing himself over and above it, is directly responsible for the current situation which may lead to the extinction of many beautiful traits of life, including human life. Man has treated nature and creatures of this world much as he has treated woman: with rape, plunder, violence. They have created such rules and principles, laws which they are applying to all to control their manly power. There is no balance in there. Men are all in all.

They are using these tactics to create drifts in women, the very same way they are creating the drift among humans, societies, cultures, religions, and much much more.

Women are these days as objects, commodities, some deemed more expensive than others. But it is only by asserting one's humanness every time, in all situations, that one becomes someone as opposed to something. That, after all is the core of our struggle as women.

I am not saying all men are bad yet the way I am seeing and observing the world now, no matter where you live. Same situation.

Well said Roop

Women are objects and THINGS not flesh or bones. Idk but this whole situation is deteriorating than improving

Hi everyone, just stopping by thinking of all of you. Kinda busy these days. Work front is really taking the toll but I will be here with my spirit.

Happy IPK anniversary to all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, I lost the whole written passage and went to the other thread in my anger.

I will be back with this great topic you ladies have it here.

Ciaosmiley31

Roop_P thumbnail

Ah, I lost the whole written passage and went to the other thread in my anger.

I will be back with this great topic you ladies have it here.

Ciaosmiley31

I hate that when it happens.

Take your time, no rush.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

I will be waiting as well.

It is not about women or men thing, it is more of a power thing in my eyes. Power comes with money issues and making money is a business which is behind all of this game.

The exploitation of women in mass media is the use or portrayal of women in mass media such as television, film, music, and advertising as objects or sexual beings, in order to increase the appeal of media or a product to the detriment of the women being portrayed, and women in society, More than fifty percent of advertisements that featured women portrayed them as sex objects.Many people started to judge women by perfect look and slim figure. These kinds of advertisements may do harm to women's health mentally and physically, especially to teenagers, when they are trying to achieve perfect appearance as perfect women depicted in advertisements. In this race women are competing women and harming each other.

Now the debate could be that women who are not in this race r part of this race also cutting necks of each other then look again why?

Men are the center of this as well, for their power and all they are misusing women, creating this ripple effect of hate and jealousy which is trickling down generation after generation.