ll Power of Love ❤ ll Decade of Love/ Happy New Year pg 61/ 2024 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Gadbad it was that took him to his office on Sunday, because he had no peace. Gadbad it was that took her to the office because she left her Devi Maiya, her peace system.

Now the row of scenes attached to their minds at the moment was interesting for me. Rain and red saree, both are fire. The fire they have inside and out. Totally new to these and had no idea how to tackle this. What to do?

He had developed a strong sense of her presence, she is following the path, and that scares her the most. He is surprised and she is scared.

Now at the top, she is in his den, he is in charge, in control but still following her ways, her command, oh that is what we call, dominance, no matter what. A girl who means nothing is controlling his mind and heart.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Haha, nothing changed.

I was here more often.

I missed you badly🤗 So good to see you.

Thank you my lovely lady

So good to be back.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

😆 That stubbornness is what making them unique.

No doubt of that

Arnav was staring at Khushi, too intently for comfort or for desire, that doesn't matter but he was captivated by her beauty. He gently held her Devi Maiya but his eyes were on her like he is saying it's you I think of when I wake each morning. It's your face in my dreams."Oh, he did look like a deity though... the perfect balance of danger and charm.

He was at the same time fascinating and inaccessible, distant because of this demonstrated flawlessness, and possessing such strength of character that he was dismaying and at the same time utterly attractive in an enticing and forbidden way. This is why besides being full of flaws ASR is the most desirable man. The strength of his character is what makes him strong and charming.

I love the tentative yet silent chat in between eyes what ppl call eye crap...I hate such terms to use. The freedom of speech and freedom of this and that have lost the edge of dignity as well in this generation. It is what it is yet there are many decent ways to display it too. Love your description there.👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Gadbad it was that took him to his office on Sunday, because he had no peace. Gadbad it was that took her to the office because she left her Devi Maiya, her peace system.

Now the row of scenes attached to their minds at the moment was interesting for me. Rain and red saree, both are fire. The fire they have inside and out. Totally new to these and had no idea how to tackle this. What to do?

He had developed a strong sense of her presence, she is following the path, and that scares her the most. He is surprised and she is scared.

Now at the top, she is in his den, he is in charge, in control but still following her ways, her command, oh that is what we call, dominance, no matter what. A girl who means nothing is controlling his mind and heart.

My colors are not responding

well said that they had this new experience and he was surprised yet she was scared.

She was controlling him and he was following her command as her comfort, her likes and dislikes matter him the most even he was in anger, he still was under the spell.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank you my lovely lady

So good to be back.

🤗

BTW, did you message Shaina?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Roop, doubt rises where no concerns are, here, all he had just concerns for her. So his stubborn nature stamped it as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arnav was staring at Khushi, too intently for comfort or for desire, that doesn't matter but he was captivated by her beauty. He gently held her Devi Maiya but his eyes were on her like he is saying it's you I think of when I wake each morning. It's your face in my dreams."Oh, he did look like a deity though... the perfect balance of danger and charm.

He was at the same time fascinating and inaccessible, distant because of this demonstrated flawlessness, and possessing such strength of character that he was dismaying and at the same time utterly attractive in an enticing and forbidden way. This is why besides being full of flaws ASR is the most desirable man. The strength of his character is what makes him strong and charming.

What a display of beautiful words, He was a combo of danger and charm

her gulping and pursing lips prove that. Fascinating and inaccessible yet distant because of this forbidden nature of his control, not accepting what was he feeling.

Well, ASR is an attractive character having many charms around the bracelet of his name.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love the tentative yet silent chat in between eyes what ppl call eye crap...I hate such terms to use. The freedom of speech and freedom of this and that have lost the edge of dignity as well in this generation. It is what it is yet there are many decent ways to display it too. Love your description there.👏

Thanks, dear, and I know what are you saying, but I must say, the majority out there who have done an analysis ...have done it decently. It is just a few who ask and explains in such a manner which clearly shows that want attraction, audience, and much much more. Surprisingly that all live under the umbrella of most fav ones. The reality is different.